Heer M43 Wool Feldmützen Size 60 On e-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer M43 Wool Feldmützen Size 60 On e-stand

I am post this because I am getting questions on this Heer M43 Wool Feldmützen Size 60. The trapezoid is correctly sewn on from the factory. This type of Heer M43 was discussed before and same as the KM M43's from the same manufacturer.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=944657
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

last photos
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Horsetrainer

Its an orginal hat, it is also the cheapest m43 hat on the market (your estand price)

Any signs of opening of the lining ?

Comment

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your comment.

There are no signs of the lining being opened. Why do you ask?

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
              Hello Horsetrainer

Its an original hat, it is also the cheapest m43 hat on the market (your estand price)

Any signs of opening of the lining ?

Comment

Looks ok to me as well
                Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

I am sorry but IMO it is a fake made from greatcoat material.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzer View Post
                    I am sorry but IMO it is a fake made from greatcoat material.
                    Plaese, which details make you think it's bogus?

Comment

yes, material is used in irrational places. holes on the back made probably by sandpaper. also under the flaps, in places where normally material is in mint condition. Also stamps looks very bad. I dont like also metod of sews wichwas insignia attached.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G965F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoPennisi View Post
                        Plaese, which details make you think it's bogus?
                        The stitching right across the napped-down wool in photo #2. Obviously the napping under (and all around) the stitching could not occur after the hat was made. This might be wear but is probably insect damage. Either way it occurred before the hat was made. Hats were not made in factories from such obviously damaged wool. Ergo, it's a fake.

Comment

While Fakes Certainly have been made out of greatcoats..
                          After around 1941 the uniformed even quality of bolts of cloth varies greatly
                          I remember one w SS m43 I got that was flat new..but the material went all over the place..from thick and luxurious to almost threadbare..JMHO BILLBERT

Comment

Originally posted by SkaraBrae View Post
                            The stitching right across the napped-down wool in photo #2. Obviously the napping under (and all around) the stitching could not occur after the hat was made. This might be wear but is probably insect damage. Either way it occurred before the hat was made. Hats were not made in factories from such obviously damaged wool. Ergo, it's a fake.
                            Take a look what BIllbert just wrote. WHat you see on the hat that started this thread is also seen on heer tunics, i have also seen this on fliegerblusen

Is this a fake too?

Comment

Originally posted by SkaraBrae View Post
                              preposterous
                              Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X