No announcement yet.

Stonemint should have Lifetime Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I thought that he was already Head Man on Deck.

Comment

For Stonemint Yep Urra,Yep Urra (also for..BenvK and opropepap
      Carlo

Comment

Concur with all stated above - Chris has been an absolute rock here on the Cloth Headgear forum and has provided countless collectors positive feedback as well as very insightful and pertinent information. From advance to the novice collector, he provides his wealth of information without hesitation. Let's promote him to Field Marshall "Der Schirmmutze"

Thanks Chris for all you do.

Chris will need a couple of Generals so I second the motion for Ben and Marcello.

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
          PPS-- I second the motion for both Ben & Marcello

I think so too.

Thanks a Lot for all your work and help.

Br

Comment

Guys, I can only repeat Chris' words. You are making me blush ... in truth, I am debtor to you because the little I managed to understand in this complex world I owe it to all of you (even those who are no more here for several reasons ... Nick NTZ, Big Daddy Kane and other true masters) and to the overall WAF forum which is the best worldwide source of information on our common collecting passion. If I can do something useful, it is a great satisfaction for me and every day I always learn new and beautiful things from many friends who disinterestedly teach and transmit their well-founded experience to others (myself included). Thank you for your words that make me really proud.

Marcello

Comment

20,000 posts and all of them top (stonemint) quality!

Comment

Hi

Hi i agree

Comment

Originally posted by KC1 View Post
                  Concur with all stated above - Chris has been an absolute rock here on the Cloth Headgear forum and has provided countless collectors positive feedback as well as very insightful and pertinent information. From advance to the novice collector, he provides his wealth of information without hesitation. Let's promote him to Field Marshall "Der Schirmmutze"

Thanks Chris for all you do.

Chris will need a couple of Generals so I second the motion for Ben and Marcello.
                  Couldn't agree more - these guys are cornerstones of cloth headgear collecting and class acts, all around.

Comment

I know I am late to the dance here, but I need to mention Stonement has helped me considerably over the years. Truth be told, Chris' generosity and experience has saved me from making a few bad purchases and for this I am eternally grateful.

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X