No announcement yet.

Tropical M40 #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggested your friend return them when no further photos were forthcoming. However now with the added pics we can take it a step futher in each caps case.

& Thanks for the added pics. No problem it's easy to tell which pics belong to which cap. Post #14 upper is the LAGO L L Gen Mutzen Niedersachsen Pzgr cap which "looks" ok. Past #15 lower is the other LAGO cap with the standard LAGO look and is ok. Post #15 upper pic is the Kubach Art cap which is the one i would question the most ? But perhaps you should add the correct caps pics to each thread.

Comment

Proper pic to this thread.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanx for the input.
        I believe, on the basis of same, that I will take a pass on all three of these!!
        Tim

Comment

I think I suggested that caps #2 and #3 might have been from the same stable. The similarity between their eyelets, which I acknowledge have an authentic-look, would be consistent with this view.
          Another point about this cap I didn't raise before, has anyone seen an uncontested cap (M40 or schiffchen) by this maker with a machine-sewn cockade? I haven't.
          M

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X