M43 army markings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M43 army markings

Do these markings look good for an army m43 cap?

Thanks,
    Tony
    Attached Files

Sorry for the crappy shot of the front of the cap.
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks good to me.

Radek

Comment

Looks good to me too!

Comment

No problem for it !
          Made in Stuttgart ...
          Nick

Comment

It's crispy.

Does it have both buttons?

Comment

Very nice..

Glenn
              "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Perfect
                http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=477519
                Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help. Here's a picture of the front. Unfortunately it's missing the bottom button, but otherwise it's in great condition.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help. Here's a picture of the front. Unfortunately it's missing the bottom button, but otherwise it's in great condition.
                    Nice pm me your address I think I still have some extra cap buttons
                    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Looks like Antiques Shop purchase...what did ya have to shuck out for your new acquisition if you don't mind Tony..VERY NICE
                      Billbert

Comment

very nice with size 60....thats very rare for an m43 cap.

//Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                          Looks like Antiques Shop purchase...what did ya have to shuck out for your new acquisition if you don't mind Tony..VERY NICE
                          Billbert
                          Thanks very much Bill,
                          Yes it was an antiques shop purchase. It was fairly priced to my surprise, but I never kiss and tell
                          Tony

Comment

I understand Tony..quite frankly I don't care whether it was 5 or 1000...but I am ALWAYS curious as to what kind of prices NON COLLECTORS perceive as appropriate...A few years back at an ORGANIZED estate sale a fellow WAF Collector got like 6 mint Luft pieces..m43 no decal para helmet reed green 4 pocket and more...TWENTY BUCKS !!!
                            BILLBERT

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                              I understand Tony..quite frankly I don't care whether it was 5 or 1000...but I am ALWAYS curious as to what kind of prices NON COLLECTORS perceive as appropriate...A few years back at an ORGANIZED estate sale a fellow WAF Collector got like 6 mint Luft pieces..m43 no decal para helmet reed green 4 pocket and more...TWENTY BUCKS !!!
                              BILLBERT

Hi Bill,

I was vacationing on the east coast and found the Army M43 cap in an antique store. The guy was a military dealer, so his prices were fairly normal.
                              I wish that I could have purchased it for $20! Those deals come once in a blue moon and that's what we all hope for.

Tony

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X