Hitler and Goring Visor Caps For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
    I dont see a lot difference between this dealer or for Example Herman Historica.
    I'm guessing HH (or any damn fool who passed high school history) knows the difference between Imperial and nazi insignia as in the case of the shoulder board he claimed was Goring's. An imperial crown versus swastikas and iron crosses kind of gives it away I would imagine… This guy doesn't even 'look' at what he's selling apparently.

Comment

There you are sure right, i just say i see a lot nice stuff too there. And of course....the mighty HH have his Stuff of Professional Military Guys what this guy dont have.....but at the End....Auction House remains Auction House.....expensive and useless for People with a normal income. For any rich Guy who dont have to think about money....the best place on this Planet

Originally posted by Rick C View Post
      I'm guessing HH (or any damn fool who passed high school history) knows the difference between Imperial and nazi insignia as in the case of the shoulder board he claimed was Goring's. An imperial crown versus swastikas and iron crosses kind of gives it away I would imagine… This guy doesn't even 'look' at what he's selling apparently.

Comment

I thought the Emil Maurice "1st type blood order" was debunked years ago.

Gary is taking a swan dive into a realm that is basically a minefield, built on top of a minefield, built on top of a natural gas deposit.

Comment

Where is Mr. Hendershott's word of thanks for our collective free authentication service?
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

The 'Stoßtrupp Adolf Hitler' sleeveband is not an original, judging by the photo on his site.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

This is the worst description I have ever seen by a dealer in all my years of collecting. The guy must be a moron or total ignoramus. J

" This Heer Panzer uniform is complete in every way with the red piping and metal Totenkopf skull patches at each collar and around each epaulet. This tanker was awarded the Knight of Iron Cross Panzer medal as evidenced by the ribbon at the top button of the ‘wrap’ tunic."

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                This is the worst description I have ever seen by a dealer in all my years of collecting. The guy must be a moron or total ignoramus. J

" This Heer Panzer uniform is complete in every way with the red piping and metal Totenkopf skull patches at each collar and around each epaulet. This tanker was awarded the Knight of Iron Cross Panzer medal as evidenced by the ribbon at the top button of the ‘wrap’ tunic."
                LOL!I mean this sounds like an ad from WW2 limited.

Dennis J

Comment

I like the Australian Air Force pilot/major’s helmet (http://garyhendershott.net/online-ca...war-ii-catalog) too. It never occurred to him the wings were US and not Australian.

We’re all missing out by not sending all our crap and stuff contained in our “mistakes” boxes to this guy to sell on consignment. Clearly there’s a boatload of nitwits (his clients) buying WW2 stuff who will buy anything is presented on this venue.

Comment

yep

AMEN

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X