No announcement yet.

Gebirgs visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BaselA the problem is kennet is a really confused.
    I sell a very original caps.
    For me the piping are correct...
    This is my opinion.

Comment

the fact is it is a cap that rebuilt.

Comment

Sorry Kennetk, send it back to Roby and he will refund you. It's so easy. Are you afraid that he doesn't give back money? I had purchases from him and i never had problems, so i am sure 1000% he will send you back the ammount when he will get back that cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kennetk
          he will of course not. and I will not send it until I see the money.
          Considering the way you've acted since the beginning, which is very much child-like, if I were in the sellers shoes I wouldn't refund your money either. You've thrown multiple stones and made several negative comments all being prior to you even contacting the seller.
          Your quote above by the way isn't how it works. If it was, every buyer would "request" a refund, get there money back, and then keep the item. Either send the cap back so he can refund your payment or shut up and be happy with what you have: a original, but possibly altered, visor. It almost now appears to me that you are so upset you didn't get your way you're trying or even feel you deserve to keep the visor and the payment.
          Last edited by codytrcollector; 03-18-2014, 06:28 AM. Reason: Gammer correction

Comment

In any case is a fantastic Otto Dittmann hat, and could be an administrative moved to a gebir.
            Many hats have the eagle mooved up,my 2 c2nts
            Carlo

Comment

why do not you stay out of this. when you do not know better.
              Because YOU created a public thread in regards to said visor.

Comment

stay out of this. I have been in contact with the seller without success. and can only say I never buy from him again.
                If you didn't want "random" persons in your business than you should not create such a thread. And I don't know what you are talking about but you've said much more than "I never buy from him again".....review your many post within this thread. As for the seller, he explained his current situation and stance. You've either neglected to see this or just don't care to.
                I will stay out of this now but it's frustrating to see good sellers being beaten up for a honest mistake; in fairness all could be correct about this visor and period done. I just wouldn't risk it as the "what if" factor is usually a false sense of security and unlikely anyways.

Comment

In terms of estand rules the buyer can return the item for any reason, within 7days for a full refund. Key thing is you HAVE TO RETURN THE VISOR. Then upon receipt of it the seller will refund you. J

Comment

stay out of this. I have been in contact with the seller without success. and can only say I never buy from him again.
                    Without success???
                    ARE YOU SERIOUS?
                    Seller putted his face in the thread telling and writing that was ready to solve all with a refund or a trade and you are stating "without success"??

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                      In terms of estand rules the buyer can return the item for any reason, within 7days for a full refund. Key thing is you HAVE TO RETURN THE VISOR. Then upon receipt of it the seller will refund you. J
                      ditto!

give back the visor!!

Comment

I feel cheating. and I could have found another cap that's okay.

And seller is doing nothing.
                        I strongly believe that this is the only real thing why you want to cancel the deal.....
                        In any case if I would be the seller I would NEVER refund you before having the cap back to my hands. Cap that,IMHO,is absolutely original. But this is another way. I think that you started this discussion as a personal war against him and I don't find at all correct. Forums are discussion places not for trials specially against not guilty people.

Comment

we stop just here. I do not want to discuss it more. I just got bought a tampered cap. Bad luck for me

Comment

getto:Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: RE: R: Re: R: RE: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: new photos 2there is created a case via paypal now. Mvh kennet krogsgaard. Den 17/03/2014 kl. 23.25 skrevfielddivision@libero.it: Kennet i want a really solutions with you.I am sure this caps is a very gebirs jager.I dont know why you dont want hear other opinions.Dont worry if you want i return your payament i am avaible....if you want other caps i am avaible.But i want to see at forum other opinions.I think this is correct for me and you. ________________________________ Il 17/03/2014 23:05, Kennet Krogsgaard ha scritto: I will not argue with you anymore. You will not find a solution. so I am looking for paypal can help.  Mvh kennet krogsgaard. Den 17/03/2014 kl. 22.45 skrevfielddivision@libero.it: Send me a photos or shared at forum for discussion.________________________________ Il 17/03/2014 21:44, Kennet Krogsgaard ha scritto: A Real gebirgs is more light green. I have seen one live  Mvh kennet krogsgaard. Den 17/03/2014 kl. 21.41 skrevfielddivision@libero.it: I am very sorry for the sound of four words. I written several times to be ready to solve all. It sounds to me that you changed mind and for an unknown reason you want cancel the deal and this is not correct. I UNDERLINE that I want to solve all but I want to hear more opinions due for me the cap is an original gebirgsjager cap and in museum quality conditions. ________________________________ Il 17/03/2014 20:56, kennet krogsgaard ha scritto: I'm not waiting anymore. I contact paypal tomorrow   Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:55:02 +0100 From: fielddivision@libero.it To: kennetkrogsgaard@hotmail.com Subject: R: Re: R: RE: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: new photos 2 Hi kennetI am here.Excuse me if i dont write uou this morning but my family waiting me for one week. About the visor I sure this is a gebirs.I see now in forum other opinios with cap with photos in books. I have this book to.Waiting other opinions and dont worry because i am avaible for all.Roberto ________________________________ Il 17/03/2014 16:29, Kennet Krogsgaard ha scritto: I thought so  Mvh kennet krogsgaard. Den 16/03/2014 kl. 13.45 skrevfielddivision@libero.it: I arrived today in night i will contact you tomorrow. Ciao ________________________________ Il 16/03/2014 13:10, kennet krogsgaard ha scritto: Hi.. sorry to say. but if i dont hear from you today. i will contact Paypal    Sorry pal   Best regards kennet   Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:42:45 +0100 From: fielddivision@libero.it To: kennetkrogsgaard@hotmail.com Subject: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: new photos 2 Hello kennetI will contact you when return to italy.Dont worryRoberto ________________________________ Il 11/03/2014 19:43, Kennet Krogsgaard ha scritto: I would actually like to trade returns. because I am somewhat disappointed with it.   Mvh Best regards kennet krogsgaard. Den 11/03/2014 kl. 11.00 skrevfielddivision@libero.it: The problem are at the photos the color is possible change...i am sure this caps are gabirs but if you are no sure because two memvers writing at forum dont worry without probem.When i will return from germany i am avaible for this.When i can i will sen you a photos a cwry admin caps. The green as different.All writing this is a original caps in good conditions...But i repet you...dont worry because your money dont be fly at Windows. CiaoRoberto________________________________ Il 11/03/2014 09:18, Kennet Krogsgaard ha scritto: majority of waf. says it is an admin cap. due to the green color. I'm a little disappointed Mvh Best regards kennet krogsgaard. Den 11/03/2014 kl. 07.47 skrevfielddivision@libero.it: Hello kennetWhy this caps not a jager?I am now in germamy for waffen borse i will return sunday night. I will talk for this after. Dont worry.If you dont like return to me or send you money or another piece....Best regards

enneth i see all your fake word. I write you many email...maybe you forget...now you can read again.

Comment

Now Kenneth you can read again all private discussion...and please dpnt write again i am no avaible for any solutions.
                              I am a very serious collectors and your word offence me so much.
                              Really i very surprised for your word.

Comment

serious seller my ass.
                                this is ridiculous.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X