Helmut Weitze

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M43 SS cap with skull only; anyone familiar with this cap and/or photos??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
    How truly sad...

Glenn
    Yep
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

The people that do this crap...its absolute BS.

Comment

The sharing of information and images on the Forum has brought another fraud into the open and possibly prevented an unhappy occurrence, well done.

Comment

Mmmmm, Oakleaf ......

Comment

[QUOTE=Daniel.S;6242128]Hello.

Could you show me the lining on this one?

It looks like a cap i sold on the Bazaar a 1-2 ago, a very well made fake, it did not have SS insignia then.

"a very well made fake "
            wow indeed

Comment

Someone should save and post all the pics in this thread from the oak leaf link before they disappear
              Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                Hello Daniel,

could you tell me where you bought the cap from and did you buy it as an original and thus had to take a loss on it ?

That headform looks like the type that Peter von Lukacs uses

Chris

Comment

To cut it short...

I bought it at a fair a few years ago.....i fell for the bias and remnants of insignia trick.

Kept it some time as i had the "maybe its original afterall agonys"

When i learned more i took it to Peter who also didnt like it, so i used his studio to photograph it so i could get great pics and after that i put it for sale at Estand as a fake...

Comment

To cut it short...

I bought it at a fair a few years ago.....i fell for the bias and remnants of insignia trick.

When i learned more i took it to Peter who also didnt like it, so i used his studio to photograph it so i could get great pics and after that i put it for sale at Estand as a fake...
                    Thanks Daniel,

some people were wondering if you had bought it off Peter so that clearly explains that you did not,

Chris

Comment

They will never out the consigner.
                      The description is gone, but the link still works, so here are the pics:
                      Attached Files
                      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Attached Files
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Attached Files
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

& just so there is no disputing where this hat was last being retailed:
                            Attached Files
                            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I use a different word for people that partake in these kind of practices, two bit FU#&@ING thieves!!

Comment

To cut it short...

Well, this is a no brainer to get to the bottom of this. Who did you sell the hat to?

Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X