Hj winter cap - fotos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garry,

Please take a look at these pictures and you will see the same things on other caps. Like the lining stitching and the outside stitching, same model, visor stitching, same cloth loop, same measurements.

Comment

No replys anymore?

Comment

Yeah...I am not digging a lot about this hat...material looks funny, color seems wrong...faded, MAYBE, diamond is poor, gold button and no stamp....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbander View Post
          Yeah...I am not digging a lot about this hat...material looks funny, color seems wrong...faded, MAYBE, diamond is poor, gold button and no stamp....
          Mmm interesting , material looks funny ? It's the same as some other caps are made of so I don't understand w hat you mean with it. Why would the collor be wrong as you can see in the single button late war caps these are also not "real" black ,what's wrong with the diamond? It is,only stitched ugly to it? Golden Button added later as said maybe later in the war, and these caps didn't had stamps in the cap itself.

Comment

No one has any more info to add about late war caps? ( And the ''non black'' liners)
            Maybe some info of a book or from a regulation paper?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X