Meyer Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meyer Caps

Some hate them, some love them. And then are those whoe are addicted to them.........like me.

The first two are by the same maker and are sizes 58 (slightly used) and 59 (mint). The third is by Schellenberg (slightly used) and is a size 56-1/2. I have the neck flaps for the 58 and the Schellenberg.

Hope you guys like them.

PS-I'm looking for an early example if someone has one.
    Attached Files

Schellenberg
    Attached Files

Comment

caps

Foley, which one of those did I see you wearing a few weeks ago while you were cutting your grass?

Comment

Great looking examples! One has been on my wish list for a long time now...

Comment

No doubts about those (even from just the external pictures) and tough to find with the chin strap! Very Nice; and like you, I like them too.
          B. N. Singer

Comment

All look good, in my limited opinion. On my wanted list, but probably too expensive for my budget.

Jerry

Comment

Larry,
              i'm one of those that always loved them, superb!!

Comment

Great looking caps Larry!!!
                I always loved them,also on my wish list

Comment

I have been taken to task by several forum members, in the past and very recently, for not offering any pictures of my collection, so people can judge my knowledge creditability (The assumption being ownership equates with knowledge). This assertion, for the record, is completely false.

With the permission of Larry F. and asking his assistance, I would like to make a contribution to his wonderful Meyer thread. Please Larry F., contact me via email assuming you are agreeable.

Best regards,
                  B. N. Singer

Comment

Emailing you now Mr. Singer. Perhaps the mod's will "pin" this thread. That might be kinda neat.

Thanks very much for the kind words gentlemen.

Comment

Posting on behalf of Mr. Singer. Needless to say, these are incredible and extremely rare!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larry F. View Post
                        Posting on behalf of Mr. Singer. Needless to say, these are incredible and extremely rare!
                        wow

Comment

Originally posted by Larry F. View Post
                          Posting on behalf of Mr. Singer....
                          Thank you Larry F.

I believe that this picture is redundant, having been posted before on the WAF, w/o being attributed to me, which is my preference when publicly offing pictures of my collection.

However, this should not be any indication of my knowledge or lack there of.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Even without the fotos people that know Bryon would definetely say he is CERTIFIABLE as a collector I mean..

Top shelf goodies B N ...
                            thanks for a peek..
                            Billbert

Comment

Hi Larry

Really nice Meyer's. Is either dated ? I like these too.

& Bryon

Thanks for showing yours. I know You have some great items
                              Like the early one especially...also is either dated ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X