Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo JT

That are good points.

If so, we have to discuss also this, which appears to show the same maker's mark:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/FORU...ight=carl+roth

Comment

that is interesting as the Kav visor hat has the same sweat band with a yellow joiner in the rear as does this party hat. I will take some more detailed photos for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
        Hallo JT

That are good points.

If so, we have to discuss also this, which appears to show the same maker's mark:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/FORU...ight=carl+roth
        Hi Curtis,

great work locating that other Roth. Your 1898 listing info for Roth got me thinking and when I found the Janke crusher!

The older (20 years plus) Janke's are a hell of a lot better than the recent stuff. I always am concerned with the cotton type liners most favored by Janke. In fact the only cotton lined visor cap I've ever liked was the early third reich Artillery I had...

I'll search the web for any other examples. It is always a worry when some turn up and no-one's seen them before, then a Janke arrives...

all the best

J T

Comment

Originally posted by sturmbannfuhrer View Post
          Hi Curtis,

great work locating that other Roth. Your 1898 listing info for Roth got me thinking and when I found the Janke crusher!

The older (20 years plus) Janke's are a hell of a lot better than the recent stuff. I always am concerned with the cotton type liners most favored by Janke. In fact the only cotton lined visor cap I've ever liked was the early third reich Artillery I had...

I'll search the web for any other examples. It is always a worry when some turn up and no-one's seen them before, then a Janke arrives...

all the best

J T
          Could be a Janke. Roth was absorbed by Ritter, so with this hat, I would expect a Ritter logo. That PL visor, now that I see this one, is probably a repro too--and that would explain the oddities of it.
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Definately the same:
            Attached Files
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Here is a recent Janke crusher with the Roth logo. Logo is the same:
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Here is a Franz Ritter 1939-dated cap. Anyone have an earlier Ritter lieferant?
                Attached Files
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Hallo Chris

Take a look to this thread, post 16:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/FORU...ghlight=ritter

best regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X