Army Officer M43 cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Officer M43 cap

Hello all, any chance this one have to be original? It's priced right I think.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

can you provide hd pics its not doing much for me based on these grainy pics
        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks, i'll try.

Comment

Idiot seller can't provide better pics. Not a WAF seller lol.

Just cancel this thread please. I'm not buying, price is $339 US. To good to be true.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
              Idiot seller can't provide better pics. Not a WAF seller lol.

Just cancel this thread please. I'm not buying, price is $339 US. To good to be true.

Thanks
              yep
              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Dont toss it out of bed on PRICE alone.... Billbert

wasnt too many years ago all that long ago that would be the price..

Comment

I agree that the price indicates it is fake, unless the seller was an elderly granny who sold antique silverware and teapots and stumbled upon this hat by a freak accident. Anyone who is linked to militaria and asking this price knows it is fake. A real untouched factory produced officers Army M-43 with original factory applied insignia would have no problem attracting 2K + any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

For sale at gunbrokers. This is link to all his goods. What you all think? Deals or crap? No FB record lol. But 30 day money back.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Sel...x?User=1519363

Comment

and the fact that he refuses to supply hd pics is a red flag, after looking at the link to gunbroker says it all beware know what you are looking at on that site
                      Last edited by Lenny W; 12-29-2009, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                        Dont toss it out of bed on PRICE alone.... Billbert

wasnt too many years ago all that long ago that would be the price..
                        http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Sel...x?User=1519363

look at the link Billbert he knows its junk read his discription bevo insignia,pull-downs etc,etc he knows a little about militaria just not original headgear nice panzer generals cap for 900.00

Comment

Thanks Lenny.. I would encourage everyone that collects headgear should take a peak at the dozen or so caps in the link..2 panzer generals overseas !!!.. After reviewing the fotos of all the caps the 1 pictured starting the forum still looked like the 1 that might have a chance to me..BUT considering the source most likely slim to none...JMO Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X