No announcement yet.

NSDAP visors, SA Hat Copies ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really post on the headgear forum, but it's nice to see a positive outcome on a post like this once in a while.

Comment

Chin Strap

Originally posted by heyst56 View Post
      they looks good to me bud agree the chinstrap from the sa kepie looks new

Hans
      Yep, I agree, the chin strap looks like a replacement. Good catch!
      Peter

Comment

guys, thank you very very much you all.

I'm very glad with the comments on my visors....

THANKS

Comment

Lets clear up some things!

I just came across this thread. The mentioned german is me! And I would like to clear up this and fill yo in with details that are missing here:
          I saw the hats on ebay and since I had not enough knowledge about them I seeked some advice. You all wil undestand this, since I was about to spend quite some money! I posted the hats on germandaggers com to see If I can spend the money. Unfortunately all there told me that they are fake! I told the seler this and also told him I wil have persons look at the pictures. He never told me his handle here, even after asking him several times.
          So what would you have done? So I did not spend the money him. I never did try to fool anyone and take stuff for small money! And it is not nice to say " dont listen to those germans"! I do not say bad thngs bout the yanks and Tomies, we are all collectors and shall be friends.
          So, I think all is said.
          have a nice day
          Dirkio

Comment

Well isn this a unusual POSTING the first one I can remember where we gave good news to fakes as ORIGINALS rather than BAD NEWS to originals as FAKES!!! Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X