No announcement yet.

NSDAP visors, SA Hat Copies ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really post on the headgear forum, but it's nice to see a positive outcome on a post like this once in a while.

Comment

Chin Strap

Originally posted by heyst56 View Post
      they looks good to me bud agree the chinstrap from the sa kepie looks new

Hans
      Yep, I agree, the chin strap looks like a replacement. Good catch!
      Peter

Comment

guys, thank you very very much you all.

I'm very glad with the comments on my visors....

THANKS

Comment

Lets clear up some things!

I just came across this thread. The mentioned german is me! And I would like to clear up this and fill yo in with details that are missing here:
          I saw the hats on ebay and since I had not enough knowledge about them I seeked some advice. You all wil undestand this, since I was about to spend quite some money! I posted the hats on germandaggers com to see If I can spend the money. Unfortunately all there told me that they are fake! I told the seler this and also told him I wil have persons look at the pictures. He never told me his handle here, even after asking him several times.
          So what would you have done? So I did not spend the money him. I never did try to fool anyone and take stuff for small money! And it is not nice to say " dont listen to those germans"! I do not say bad thngs bout the yanks and Tomies, we are all collectors and shall be friends.
          So, I think all is said.
          have a nice day
          Dirkio

Comment

Well isn this a unusual POSTING the first one I can remember where we gave good news to fakes as ORIGINALS rather than BAD NEWS to originals as FAKES!!! Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X