No announcement yet.

SS panzer visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the eagle is real... who knows on the other insignia. I have never seen SS buttons like that before.
    Attached Files

Comment

The SS buttons are the type used on the tuxedo. The buttons on that hat are fake, these hats were made in the 1970s. A friend recently bought the contents of a long-time surplus dealer's warehouse, he has bags of these hats. $5 each in any size you want! Made in Pakistan.

Comment

I'll pass, thanks though!

The veteran's kid was astonished when I told him this was fake. He said "this has been around the house for DECADES!" and I reminded him that the 60's were 30 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by reenactorfest View Post
          I reminded him that the 60's were 30 years ago...
          Yeah, so were the 70's too

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Wright View Post
            BTW, you're welcome for the response.

Perhaps my humble collection is not enough to qualify me to respond...

Drew,
            GOTT in HIMMEL!! It's a good thing that glass table top is supported by sturdy steel construction or it may have very well suffered a catastrophic collapse under the tremendous weight of all those fine Heer Schirmützen!

Mike, sorry to hijack your topic but I do believe the outcome of the mütze in question has been decided. I only own one Schirmütze so that's why I did not respond way sooner. Tongue planted firmly in cheek!!

Sepp

Comment

This Pz visor looks very familiar. I've seen it before somewhere but I just can't remember where. Would be nice to see a clear shot of the insignia just to confirm if they're good or bad. The cap itself looks to be a stinker unfortunatley.

Comment

Trick or treat

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X