Comment

Front View:

RonR

Comment

Inside View:

RonR

Comment

Ron-
            Beautiful Condition On Your Hats. As Evidenced By Your Kreis And Gau Level Hats, The Red And Black Piping On Hats Was Still Worn After The Change To The 1939, 4th Pattern Insignia. The Regulations Gave Political Leaders Up To 18 Months To Update Their Uniforms To Conform To The 1939 Pattern. However, There Are More Black And Red Visor Caps With The 1939 Update Than There Are Without. I Believe This Is Due To Many Of The Politicial Leaders Being Called Up To Military Service. Further, With The Need To Divert Resources To The War Effort, The Update Requirement Was Likely Suspended Or Ignored.

Comment

Wow, these threads are passing me by--I have to make sure I check them on a daily basis--I didn't know you guys were also into the Party--
              John, great snag on that RZM Probe visor--the first I have seen with the tags intact. Ron, yours are lovely--your orts is the twin of mine, also a Weissbach of Glauchau--here is my interior (the Alkor SB is stiff, but the RZM tag is there--a #27):
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

NSDAP head gear

A superb thread with so many fabulous visors!

Thanks for sharing!

PVON

Comment

going back thru the thread again, and i think the shape on Bobs Party Court visor is unbeatable!
                  a spectacular shape on a most desirable hat, AMAZING

Comment

Reich Level Bergmutze
                    Attached Files

Comment

Side View
                      Attached Files

Comment

R Z M Tag. Note The Odd Hersteller Code
                        Attached Files

Comment

The Hat Is A Part Of A Complete Uniform Grouping To A Man Named Hardi Wallenkowski. He Was A S A Member From Berlin-spandau. His Profession As An Accountant Led Him To Be Transferred To The Oberste Der S A Fuhrung In Munich. In 1938, He Was Reassigned To The Reichslager Fur Beamten In Bad Tolz As An Accountant For The Ordensburg Department. The Uniform Grouping Is From That Posting. In 1940, According To His Dossier, Wallenkowski Was Deemed Insane, Discharged And Had His Party Membership Revoked.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Bob
                            school me here please...

The dark blue piped Party Court visors, when issued originally would not have the wreath, correct? The wreaths would have been added at a later time, much like is commonly found with the black piped Kreis, is that right?

Later in the administration, Party Court members would have worn the piping that corresponded with the level that they served, correct?

robert

Comment

Collar Tabs
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TxGauleiter View Post
                                Bob
                                school me here please...

The dark blue piped Party Court visors, when issued originally would not have the wreath, correct? The wreaths would have been added at a later time, much like is commonly found with the black piped Kreis, is that right?

Later in the administration, Party Court members would have worn the piping that corresponded with the level that they served, correct?

robert
                                ROBERT-
                                YOUR DEFINITION OF THE REGULATIONS IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND THE FACTS TO BE. PARTEIGERICHT COULD BE FOUND AT ALL LEVELS EXCEPT ORTSGRUPPEN. THE NEW UNIFORM DISTINGUISED THEM BY A CUFFTITLE AND A DARK BLUE PIPED ARMBAND. THIS HAT WAS LIKELY WORN FOR A WHILE AND THEN PUT AWAY. HOWEVER, IT IS KNOWN THAT THE THIRD PATTERN UNIFORM WAS WORN BY LOWER PARTY OFFICIALS WELL IN TO THE WAR YEARS.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X