No announcement yet.

A-SS Erels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug--when NTZ and the rest of us "stitch nazis" are in "shock and awe", that is the highest compliment possible--a lovely piece, and sorry for filching it from the other forum, but it deserved a home of its own here
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Doug, Alzheimers is kicking in early--totally forgot about that one, so I am bringing it back to the top for all to enjoy. You still got it?
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
        Schirmmy--thanks for the reminder--I was kind of wondering about that myself--Nick, your thoughts?

BTW, during my weekly stroll across the internet, I just noticed that Ulric has a Cavalry W-SS officers which is Erel marked from the Mollo collection:
        Chris, this one got a bashing a while back and was returned, I have added the thread link

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...hlight=ss+erel

J T

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
          Close-up:

Very interesting caps, here’s a quick question excuse me that I am a novice in this area however what accounts for the logo above the EREL? Did the firm above contract out for EREL to make this hat for them? sorry for my ignorance on this matter. I’m referring to the E. Leymann logo and address above the typical EREL logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott A. Hess View Post
            Very interesting caps, here’s a quick question excuse me that I am a novice in this area however what accounts for the logo above the EREL? Did the firm above contract out for EREL to make this hat for them? sorry for my ignorance on this matter. I’m referring to the E. Leymann logo and address above the typical EREL logo.

Erel WAs the producer of the hat and the other the reseller. You find that on other hats also like peküro and many many others.

Br

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by christian56789 View Post
              Erel WAs the producer of the hat and the other the reseller. You find that on other hats also like peküro and many many others.

Br

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              Thanks so much had no ideas lol I know not much about SS hats better with army and luft but didn’t realize other companies resold them at put their logos on them, so an EREL sonderklasse absent a second logo woulf Becca direct purchase from EREL?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X