Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Hello To All

First of all, Thank You for the Welcome ! I am not good regarding introduction messages but I will try my best.

Well, some of you already know me from several other forums, and of course this one, but most particularly from my own, the SS Buckle Forum. I hope happy members will follow me there in this new venture!

Since interest in WWII German Belt Buckles keeps rising, and quality of reproduction is rising as well, I gladely accepted the extra work of Moderator in this great Forum. The reason is rather simple: I saw what can be done when someone or a group of people really wants to help others. In the SS Buckle Forum not a single fake is left alone. As soon we spot one, we ring the bell and I sincerely hope to be the worst nightmare of SS Buckle fakers or unscrupulous dealers of SS Buckles. Not a single member bought a fake since his membership, and in such I feel happy.

But so far, nothing has been really done for other WWII German buckles. Since I am not at all an expert in those, even if I still have good overall background and since I know my own lack of knowledge in this field I asked and obtained support for my duty in this forum by some of the most notorious collectors and researchers of German Belt Buckles.

So, I will try to guarantee the respect of any member, been newbie or advanced in collecting, and above all I will try to never leave an inquiry without answer, and I am sure you, members of this Forum, will help me to do that.

Best Regards To All
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

welcome

Hello,

Congratulations on the new forum + welcome, im hoping to learn alot

Greetings,
      my collectionfield : German glider pilots

http://users.skynet.be/lw-glider/

Comment

Hello! I am not a belt and buckle collector but I am glad to give that small but dedicated group a home to discuss their items. I also look forward to learning more about this topic!

Seba
        Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Thanks !!

I really hope also we will bring something to a lot of members !!!
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh
          All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Of course Seba, i expect a promotion & mention in despatches for suggesting these two new boards, or better yet, bone-deep discounts on some militaria.:->

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X