X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the marked Fake RZM 36/42 SS. Absolutely the exact same as the above example but marked. Pay also attention to marking on this fake and compare it to the 3 above originals.
    Attached Files
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Attached Files
      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
      All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Attached Files
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

... and another exact same Fake RZM 36/42 SS
          Attached Files
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

=
            Attached Files
            Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

==
              Attached Files
              Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

To finish, yet another exact same Fake RZM 36/42 SS artificially aged to better get your hard earned cash out of your pockets ...
                Attached Files
                Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

-
                  Attached Files
                  Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

ANY difference you could note between the originals and the Fake is a good point for the reader since there is plenty to please everybody. I will NOT point those differences since it is just a way to help fakers to improve their sad production. They are hurting enough collectors without also helping them further in their nasty task.

This is now over. You can post your comments (if any) following this link:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...60#post3025660

I would be extremely grateful if you could let me know of another variant / Type. If you have in your property a RZM 36/42 SS buckle which is NOT shown here, please either post it in the supplied link or contact me at jpredeu@rogers.com

I will be also extremely pleased to know if there is some original RZM 36/42 SS factory green painted.

Thank You.
                    Last edited by Jean Pierre Redeuilh; 01-08-2009, 02:54 PM.
                    Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

HERE IS ANOTHER RECENT VARIANT OF A FAKE 36/42. It is possible to buy it currently from Reddickmilitaria.com for $35 USD (of course sold as a fake)
                      Attached Files
                      Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Note that all the above fakes are made using the exact same eagle design. This was called years ago by collectors the "v chest" fake, of course referring to the eagle's chest shape. Such design never existed prior to 1990 when it was created in hungary.

Look carefully the back of the eagle chest (v chest) and note this is also the exact same design shown by all the fake rodo buckles displayed as original in the military advisor issue of winter 2016
                        Attached Files
                        Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

THE ABOVE ARTICLE SHOWING ONLY V CHEST FAKES iS CURRENTLY PROMOTED FROM WEBSITES LIKE ADROYSTERMILITARIA.COM
                          KEEP IN MIND MALICIOUS DEALERS WILL ALWAYS TRY TO FIND MANY STORIES TO FISH THEIR VICTIMS. LISTEN TO THEIR STORIES AND YOUR WALLET IS ALREADY HALF WAY ...
                          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X