Police Fake Or Genuine??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Fake Or Genuine??????

Hi folks not too sure on this police buckle ..... i,m thinking myself its a fake but i want to make sure with you first..... & if it is its going in the databank for fakes/repro,s.......thanks scott.

Originally posted by sweezz View Post
    Hi folks not too sure on this police buckle ..... i,m thinking myself its a fake but i want to make sure with you first..... & if it is its going in the databank for fakes/repro,s.......thanks scott.
    SORRY BUT MY J-PEG FILE IS TOO BIG AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESIZE THE J-PEG SO I WILL GIVE YOU THE MAKERS MARK STAMPED ON THE REAR OF THE BUCKLE AS FOLLOWS...."A" WITH AN "H" ON ITS SIDE ON TOP OF THE "A" AND "DRESDEN A16"........Best Scott.

Comment

Scott. is it like this one?
      Attached Files

Comment

Rear
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by regiment739 View Post
          Rear
          BEN yes this is exact same as the buckle i,m interested in at present is this a genuine one?.........Thanks scott.

Comment

Scott its in the Angolia book but I do believe its a fake, get some other opinions, this is just MO

Comment

Scott its in the Angolia book but I do believe its a fake, get some other opinions, this is just MO
              BEN thanks but does it say its a fake in the Angolia book or genuine?......cheers scott.

Comment

p

i dont like the look of it,, just my 50p worth

Comment

I've the same One and I've bought is as a repro-buckle in the late 90th.
                  Look a the catch.. it's fixed only with two far too weak weld spots.
                  Regulation for the catch: it must hold 80kg..please don't try this with this Aurich catch.
                  also the markers mark...strange..I've never seen this kind of marking on an Aurich buckle..
                  than the material : brass... have you ever seen a genuine police buckle made of brass?

Comment

Scott in the book they reckon it is genuine, I was told years ago that these are fakes, I dont like them personally

Comment

Scott in the book they reckon it is genuine, I was told years ago that these are fakes, I dont like them personally
                      Ben thanks for this info ....much appreciated i dont like the look of it myself but if the Angolia book is saying its genuine there must be some truth in it that this is a genuine police buckle.........Best Scott.

Comment

Scott I would wait until Ric, David, or Dan have there say before you decide mate, the books are good but not always right, even Angolia or Nash, old saying, "it says Good Year on my tyres, but it hasn't been so far" just wait and see what others say first before you buy

Comment

Scott I would wait until Ric, David, or Dan have there say before you decide mate, the books are good but not always right, even Angolia or Nash, old saying, "it says Good Year on my tyres, but it hasn't been so far" just wait and see what others say first before you buy
                          BEN WILL DO MATE......

Comment

Originally posted by musketeer View Post
                            I've the same One and I've bought is as a repro-buckle in the late 90th.
                            Look a the catch.. it's fixed only with two far too weak weld spots.
                            Regulation for the catch: it must hold 80kg..please don't try this with this Aurich catch.
                            also the markers mark...strange..I've never seen this kind of marking on an Aurich buckle..
                            than the material : brass... have you ever seen a genuine police buckle made of brass?
                            MUSKETEER no i must say i,ve never seen a police buckle made in brass before this may point towards it being a repro as well as the catch but we,ll see what some others have to say on the points you,ve pointed out........thanks scott.

Comment

Hello I wouldn't touch this buckle. I've made mistakes before but I wouldn't pay $5 for this buckle. Kirby

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X