How come they are not RZM marked?

Comment

Originally posted by Erichjr View Post
        How come they are not RZM marked?
        Hello All,

@Erichjr...

Why it had to go...
        It is no organ of the NSDAP!

Or no arrangement or subdivision of the NSDAP.

The SS, SA, HJ, DJ belonged to the arrangement et cetera...

With the best greetings

Raphael

Comment

What's the value of the buckles? One with a tab in mint condition. Nickle of course.

Comment

Hello, I tagged along on this thread and used it for reference today. From out of the blue I received a call asking if I still collected WW2. Here is the small grouping, mixed with CBI blood chits I was able to acquire. On the Buckle at 1st I thought the leather tab date was 1938 but closer inspection it’s 1933. I had no idea these buckles are that desirable. Best, Bill Bourque
            Attached Files

Comment

Grouping.
              Attached Files

Comment

Most buckle collectors love the design of the Postschutz . You will have no problem selling it. The stamp starting with S is a city code. Can you confirm the other letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The top code Brs is Breslan and it looks like it has a line across it. The other code Sbr is Saarbrucken.

Comment

I just realized this was one of the first threads I started on the forum. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this forum and War Relics. I am sure they saved me a lot of mistakes and a lot of money over the last 13 years.

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
                        I just realized this was one of the first threads I started on the forum. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this forum and War Relics. I am sure they saved me a lot of mistakes and a lot of money over the last 13 years.

Congratulations, thanks again for the info. We both started here in 2002. Best, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by hs132 View Post
                          Hello, I tagged along on this thread and used it for reference today. From out of the blue I received a call asking if I still collected WW2. Here is the small grouping, mixed with CBI blood chits I was able to acquire. On the Buckle at 1st I thought the leather tab date was 1938 but closer inspection it’s 1933. I had no idea these buckles are that desirable. Best, Bill Bourque

Wish there was more info on the Postschutz Organization as a whole that showed when districts or even cities came under the Postschutz direction. Was there schools for training and where, ie. Dusseldorf (DSSD being the most common marking I have seen on PS tabs & belts). Even being able to identify soldier's who were part of the Postschutz Organization would be great.

Interesting to see the city designation on Bill's PS go from Breslan to Saarbrucken. Like Bill's tabbed nickel PS, my aluminum PS was re-stamped from Hanover (HNVR) to Saarbrucken (SBR). My belief without any facts, is that these soldiers were re-assigned to the Saarbrucken district and were required to have the buckle tab and/or belt stamped accordingly.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, thanks for your expertise. On mine, there is a rectangular wear shape on the edge from 12 years of belt use? Best, Bill
                            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
                            X