Golden party badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
    In continuing the information presented above, I have documentation from the party correspondance files relating to and SS-OGF that the individual requested in December 1933 to be issued the Honor Awards for Party Members under 100 000. The request was received and an application completed for him January 12, 1934. It is not clear whether he completed the application or one was completed for him. The two badges were made and sent to him on March 19, 1934 along with the Besitzurkunde and a Payment request card for the amount of RM 2,50. Weitzel requested additional badges in following years. From these notations, it can be determined that the price for a large badge was RM 1,50 and for a small badge RM 1,00. Thus the total charge of RM 2, 50 for the first two badges indicates a large and small badge.
    Joe,thanks for your information on this thread,fantastic!
    I wonder if you wanted just the Urkunde,or a replacement one [I have seen this before] would there be a charge? 2.50 for both, 1.50 and 1.00 for the 2 sizes and the Urkunde thrown in for free. But what if only the Urkunde was required?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
      Joe,thanks for your information on this thread,fantastic!
      I wonder if you wanted just the Urkunde,or a replacement one [I have seen this before] would there be a charge? 2.50 for both, 1.50 and 1.00 for the 2 sizes and the Urkunde thrown in for free. But what if only the Urkunde was required?
      From the two documented examples I have discussed above, the applicant was provided the two badge sizes and an Urkunde. I interpret your question above to ask what was the charge for an Urkunde if an applicant only wanted the paper and not the badges? Or if he wanted a replacement Urkunde only. In the first instance, the examples indicate that the applicant was not given a choice of all or a some. I have not seen any documented replacement requests dealing with only an Urkunde. Most of the losses seem to be badges. You wrote that "I have seen this before"? Are you meaning you have seen a replacement Urkunde?

Comment

good news : Robert McDivitt has many informations on my GPB !

Comment

Originally posted by steiner68 View Post
          good news : Robert McDivitt has many informations on my GPB !
          I wonder how he does it ?

Comment

Hello,

Robert have enclosed the research file concerning my badge

Karl Eder was born on 26/11/1898. On 08/08/1925 he joined the nsdap

HJ-unterbannführer
            nsdap Orstgruppe Leiter
            After, Amt für Kommunalpolitik, kreisleitung Eggenfelden

I must to contact german information sources

Comment

Originally posted by steiner68 View Post
              Hello,

Robert have enclosed the research file concerning my badge

Karl Eder was born on 26/11/1898. On 08/08/1925 he joined the nsdap

HJ-unterbannführer
              nsdap Orstgruppe Leiter
              After, Amt für Kommunalpolitik, kreisleitung Eggenfelden

I must to contact german information sources

hello,

do you know what is kommunalpolitik ?

it's attached to kreisleitung ?!

Comment

It is "local/municipal politics". The department of the NSDAP that dealt with local municipal political relationships, like with small town mayors and admistrators?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X