No announcement yet.

The Blood Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, no worries. Personally I have only seen a number on the back of 2nd pattern medal cases on the occasion posted on this thread and one other. However neither are the style of sticker that would be 'standard' on a 1st pattern case. That issue number is a small sticky label,perforated jagged style edges and a small blue border with the issue number in a period font in black.It would appear on the bottom of the case. Very rare to find a case with this on.
    On reflection its probably a stuck piece of paper, i'm sure there was no self adhesive stickers back then!
    Mr Pepera's example has this text book label....
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...er+case&page=7

Comment

box

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
      Joe, no worries. Personally I have only seen a number on the back of 2nd pattern medal cases on the occasion posted on this thread and one other. However neither are the style of sticker that would be 'standard' on a 1st pattern case. That issue number is a small sticky label,perforated jagged style edges and a small blue border with the issue number in a period font in black.It would appear on the bottom of the case. Very rare to find a case with this on.
      On reflection its probably a stuck piece of paper, i'm sure there was no self adhesive stickers back then!
      Mr Pepera's example has this text book label....
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...er+case&page=7
      Jon, actually when the case is totally intact they have two stickers on them , see for example my case to receipt ant #1083 .
      Attached Files

Comment

Of course Jim, how could I forget that one!?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X