Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic collection, thanks for sharing! the 1000 silver rally badge is the highlight IMO, that is an absolute rarity, I've only seen a couple of those and never been lucky enough to own one.

Comment

It doesn't get any better than this and I think you know which are my favorites! Congrats on a 1st class RPT collection.

Comment

Wow ! very nice collection. really like the heavy pined one (photo 9). interesting to see the 2 with sew holes added , specially the heavier one ,with it's pin removed.
                      I own only 2. the heavy badge ,thin pin =which the catch is broken. and a non portable in gold color (no box). thanks for showing us. keep us posted on others you find / add to this collection. jeff

Comment

Wow ! very nice collection. I really like the heavy one with the thick pin (photo 9). interesting to see the2 with sew holes , specially the heavy one with the pin removed.
                        I only own 2. 1 a heavy ,thin pin with the catch broken. 2 is the non portable type in gold (no box). keep us informed on other ones you find / add to your collection.
                        thank you for showing us. jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jh-ss44 View Post
                          Wow ! very nice collection. really like the heavy pined one (photo 9). interesting to see the 2 with sew holes added , specially the heavier one ,with it's pin removed.
                          I own only 2. the heavy badge ,thin pin =which the catch is broken. and a non portable in gold color (no box). thanks for showing us. keep us posted on others you find / add to this collection. jeff
                          Jeff, can you please post a photo of your gold non portable badge?

Comment

Fantastic collection, Tom. Simply top notch.

Mil

Comment

The hollowback 1929 with mounting holes is my favorite--great collection!
                              Erich
                              Festina lente!

Comment

The only thing missing from your 29 collection is one of these!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X