X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the badge redfaced wanted help on it's a nice early badge in very good condition not counting the large amount of solder used to reattach the pin on the reverse.
      Attached Files

Comment

the reverse
        Attached Files

Comment

M1/34 & M1/104

these arrived today, thought I might start looking for a few makers, hope their OK
          LEFT: M1/34, RIGHT: M1/104
          Last edited by mickey; 11-29-2006, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Rear

Rear

Comment

Mickey, These look very good to me, your M1/104 will be the first one to be posted to the list.
              Last edited by James Noble; 03-30-2006, 08:34 PM.

Comment

What a fantastic thread, only just signed up here recently and have a small collection of party badges... unfortunately I cant post attatchments so cant put my pics up! Hi to all anyway!

Comment

Nsdap M1/151

picked this up today, hope it's genuine, it looks OK to me and maybe a new one for the Post/thread,
                  thanks mickey

Comment

Nsdap M1/151

Rmz M1/151

Comment

interesting badge, it looks fine but has RZM and Ges Gech which some people dont like, but the front looks 100% to me be good to hear what the real experts say!

Comment

I have recently become interested in owning a few NSDAP party badges....I have three examples, but I am not yet allowed to post images here.

Can someone please have a look at the link below which will take you to another web-site (Axis History Forum) and you will be able to see the badges.

I would value any comments from the more experienced collectors that post here.

Please note that the badges show the reflections of over-head lighting and are not a defect on the badges.

Thank you.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=99736

Comment

you need some beter pics really. that second badge is odd though, the comment about the stipling flowing over the edge is right... just looks wrong. Cant really tell much else from that photo, my instinct says the Ges Gesch one is looking good though.

Comment

Thanks for your help.....

...so it looks like I got burned on my first badge buying attempt (should have sticked to collecting postcards, at least I know what I'm looking for! :-)

...anyway, so the possibility exists that at least two of these badges are okay....I guess I will just keep the dodgy looking one as reference for the future...

..I somehow had a gut feeling that the M1/34 wasn't quite right based on the length of the "/" between the M1 and the 34.
                            Judging from examples posted in this thread it looked too long...along with the fact that the stipling appears to have slid to one side by a milimetre or so...I suppose its all part of the learning process!

Regards.

Comment

Keep your chin up Claymore, we all get burned sooner or later, at least you got yours out of the way early

Comment

Mickey, your pin is authentic...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 37 users online. 0 members and 37 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X