This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the reverse...
    Last edited by para03; 06-05-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting this badge a nice one, it will be added to the list.

Comment

Another M1/23

Heres another M1/23
        Attached Files

Comment

The reverse

reverse-the finish is very slightly pebbled, although it is hard to see
          Attached Files

Comment

M1/23 has been added.

Comment

Aloha All,
              I was looking over jnoble growing list of NSDAP Party Pin and notice no enamel M1/104 RZM pins. I bought a party pin 2 years ago and now wonder if it’s a fake.... The LS in NATIONAL-SOZIALISTISCHE are really close together (even looks like it’s touching each other), on the back side, the RZM is under the pin (M1/104 above pin) is in a double circle with what looks like a line in the Z. Is this a real Nazi Party Pin or a Fake one?
              Mahalo,
              Rodney

Comment

Pic

A picture - obverse and reverse are always nice to have a peek at mate....

KAS

Comment

Enamel M1/104 pins do exist. Please look on page 54 of my book "N.S.D.A.P. Enamel" for an example. Hope this helps you!

Comment

Aloha Mike and Kevin,
                    Sorry, I can’t post any pictures. Mike, if you could post a picture of the reverse side of the party pin, I would like to compare it with the one I have. On the RZM (with two circles around), the “M” legs angle outwards and not straight down like most of the “M’s” I’ve seen here. Who’s the maker of the pin, and is this an early or mid war production party badge?
                    Mahalo,
                    Rodney

Comment

Rodney,
                      The RZM issued Otto Fechler,from Bernsbach the control number M1/104.

Comment

Mahalo James, now I have the information to go with my NSDAP Badge. Torrance, California...Great city!!
                        Aloha,
                        Rodney

Comment

Here is one I have had for a few months now. I am posting it here for possible addition to the data base. Robert
                          Attached Files

Comment

Reverse showas lots of wear and although hard to see from scan, was dropped on its' side at some point during its life. Anyone care to hazard a guess as to year of manufacture. Robert
                            Attached Files

Comment

Do to the fact that it has a RZM logo and number but lacks a M1 designation I would guess it was made in early to mid 1934. A very nice badge by the way I'll add it to the list.

Comment

Here is an early pre-RZM badge I just received. IM not sure were it was found but there is some damage to the enamel but think it's still a nice one.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X