ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Photo of the Pioneer of Labor Badge Being Worn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok,
    I too ran intO an edit problem. I wanted to add this second photo of Funk wearing his POL, but the edit function errored me out 3 times. So I’m adding a new post with the photo, since I could not edit it into my last. I see what you mean Joe. This is a bug we need to tackle.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This is the 2nd pic:
        Attached Files

Comment

I get that annoying "database error" message everytime I edit a post, too.

However, there is no actual error: If I just close that window by clicking "OK" and then refresh the thread, I always find that the editing has actually worked.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will try that. In one photo Funk is wearing his Kultur Senate award, also rare to see.

Comment

Very nice picture with the Kultur Senate award
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Can someone remind me of what's going on in the photo of Goebbels, Funk and others as seen in notes 15/16 above? Looks like they're captivated by bars of silver or gold...?!?! And who wouldn't be??

Br. James

Comment

They are visiting the gold repository of the Third Reich held at the Reichsbank of which Funk was the chief.

Comment

Here's a copy of ENERGIE magazine from June 1944 which lists the recipients of the Pioneer of Work.

Thanks to JL for recently telling me the magazine was for sale.

Pionier derv Arbeit.jpg

Comment

"They are visiting the gold repository of the Third Reich held at the Reichsbank of which Funk was the chief."

Thanks, Joe -- Just as I thought...they really were captivated!

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X