Reichskultursenat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan View Post
    That's a great set. Shame about the missing pin, but still nice to have with the award book.

Stan
    Thanks for the comment Stan, the award # is 180 and its possible there is a collector out there with the actual mate to this lapel. im not sure if it was listed in the Italian auction catalog, but i do not think it was in the original lot that came to the U.S....yes ,silver being soft is lousey for fastener pins.the silver frontkjemper is notorious for having lost there original thin round pin, and many were replaced in germany with the wide flat pin.

Comment

A rare and wonderful pin in any condition.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

It is also both rare and welcome to see a photo of the illustrious Prof. Schmid-Ehmen, for which I am thankful! While Prof. Arno Breker's face became well-known when he toured downtown Paris with Hitler and Speer during their early-morning victor's visit in the summer of 1940, other fine artists and sculptors such as Schmid-Ehmen or Prof. Richard Klein or even Prof. Josef Thorak are legends as to their talent and works but were seldom identified in photos of the period. Many thanks!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
          It is also both rare and welcome to see a photo of the illustrious Prof. Schmid-Ehmen, for which I am thankful! While Prof. Arno Breker's face became well-known when he toured downtown Paris with Hitler and Speer during their early-morning victor's visit in the summer of 1940, other fine artists and sculptors such as Schmid-Ehmen or Prof. Richard Klein or even Prof. Josef Thorak are legends as to their talent and works but were seldom identified in photos of the period. Many thanks!

Br. James
          Thanks Bob,Br.James for your comments,and am pleased to add something meaningful to this thread. in good company with fine honor badges represented here. Prof. Ehmens work is a favorite among many collectors of fine art, and his eagles are a testimonial to that fact.

Comment

Wow !

Comment

I was recently able to add an RKS lapel badge to my collection. Although marked "34" and therefore not a match to my award version marked "195", it is in great condition.

Thanks to Der Bingle for supplying me with close up shots of his lapel badge prior to my purchase.

Stan
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I was recently able to add an RKS lapel badge to my collection. Although marked "34" and therefore not a match to my award version marked "195", it is in great condition.

Thanks to Der Bingle for supplying me with close up shots of his lapel badge prior to my purchase.

Stan
                spectacular looking badge Stan. extraordinarily low number. congratulations, and many years of enjoyment!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X