Hitler Youth Store Display!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hj

Hi,i looked and could not see any markings at all?

Comment

This is likely a display mannequin from a larger RZM uniform store. A friend of a friend in Germany has a large collection of various period mannequins in various political uniforms that came from just such an establishment. Do you have any information on how this rig came to the USA?
      Bob

Comment

hj

Hi Bob,I was talking with the guy i bought it from and he is going to try to put together something as it was his brothers that passed on?So hopfully i can get more anwsers.Thanks If you could e-mail me and give me your thoughts on value on something like this that would be great!I just need to know if i paid to much?There is also a very faint ink stamp mark on the chest of the dummy its self its hard to see its a very big 5 and other letters above it?thanks for the help/reply!

Comment

hj

Hi,He got back to me on it and here is his exact words( he bought the doll (you are correct) in a small German town about five years ago.
          Last edited by justina; 11-25-2006, 08:13 PM.

Comment

This one really looks cool. Did you find this on ebay?

Comment

hj

Hi,Yes the secret is out! i got lucky on this ,as i think most were at the S.O.S and i could not make it so i stayed home and bid on this?took a chance as i never seen one ,but soon as it came to the door i knew it was 100% pre 45 grerman.Thanks!

Comment

hj

I have a qustion?The boy is 52 in tall that would make him abought how old?i know they had different age groups in the HJ.Like 10-14 8-12 ?

Comment

Originally posted by justina
                  Hi,Yes the secret is out! i got lucky on this ,as i think most were at the S.O.S and i could not make it so i stayed home and bid on this?took a chance as i never seen one ,but soon as it came to the door i knew it was 100% pre 45 grerman.Thanks!

Great score!

He looks to be about the age of a 10 year old to me.

Comment

You do need to get a HJ buckle to replace the SA type though.

Comment

hj

Hi,This is the early hj belt they used this typ early on.Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

hj

I i seen one posted on here it was descriped as a 35mm buckle ?

Comment

Originally posted by justina
                          I i seen one posted on here it was descriped as a 35mm buckle ?
                          Justina:
                          Thanks for the education. I only have a few HJ pieces and don't really know alot about the equipment used.

Comment

hj

Last edited by justina; 11-25-2006, 08:12 PM.

Comment

very cool!!! I love seeing the really unusual period items.
                              but beware it looks like it might move if you turn your back on it. looks like it would make a good chucky movie.
                              great pick up.
                              jim

Comment

hj

i know!His arm is in a different positionThanks i will keep it locked at all times! He has that look for sure! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X