X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thread showing a few of these booklets:
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=324797

Comment

He had the Golden Party badge no 28 and the Blood Order 1st patern, together with Gau Warth 25, and the 25 year NSDAP Cross.

Comment

Thank's guys. Some fantastic items on show....forgot I posted this thread but glad it got brought back up.

G

Comment

Another Party book grouping that you might like to see.

http://stirnpanzer.com/forum/viewtop...4&p=6509#p6509

Comment

I found this set a few months ago..

This guy was a member before he was born ?

With this book came a lot off other papers (15 psc) from the same person o.a. ss Kleiderkaffe,ss ahnentafel etc

look at this last paper looks like a busy member

Andre
            Last edited by ralverzamelaar; 12-05-2008, 03:59 AM.

Comment

whoops! 1912 hee-hee

Quite the bureaucratic joiner wasn't he? I'm surprised he was in the Colonoalbund though.

Comment

Old thread but a new interest
                Can anyone suggest a value on these in the current market? Contribution Stamps from 38-43 virtually full pages.
                Female photo membership number just under the million mark.
                Value- $150/$200, more or less?

Comment

I'd say a bit more, say $300/$400. I assume this is an Ausgabe 1933 edition of the Party Ausweis -- if it's an earlier edition it should be worth even more, given the number of years of dues paid -- and that it is intact, including all pages as well as the member's photo. Books from female members are rarer than those from male members. And if she contributed to the RPTs during those years, or to any other event or organization itemized in the book, then that too is a plus.

Of course, if you can get this book for less, then who am I to say "no?!"

Br. James

Comment

Dear Brother, thanks for your reply. I hadn't realised they had crept up to that amount, I think i'll take it as it is in a small grouping and although not directly attributed to the item it is,sort of! All will be revealed later.....

Comment

My pleasure, Jon -- we all look forward to your followup! Happy hunting,

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X