Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nürnberg Reichparteitag 1919-29 for review

Hi.
    Hi. Here I present my latest acquisition. The silver Nürnberg party crest of 1929.

for opinions. Regards.

Manu.
    Attached Files

Not an original, IMO.

Comment

it is a solid version. very rare. Hollows are more common. Comes from a trusted store

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
        Not an original, IMO.
        As I have already said, it is much more usual to find them hollow. It lacks marking. but it looks like the typical Hoffstatter pattern.
        Thanks for participating. But it is not possible that this seller has strained a fake as well. and very expensive it cost me.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by manu1972 View Post
          As I have already said, it is much more usual to find them hollow. It lacks marking. but it looks like the typical Hoffstatter pattern.
          Thanks for participating. But it is not possible that this seller has strained a fake as well. and very expensive it cost me.

regards
          Why ask for opinions about a badge and then debate with those that you don’t agree with? Seriously, I don’t get it??

If you feel so confident that it’s original, how about simply posting it and saying something like, “hey everybody, take a look at my new badge”.

Smh .....

Comment

… and it is still a copy! No chance to be an original.

It is a very modern fake, not old.

Best

Max_Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Nische View Post
              Why ask for opinions about a badge and then debate with those that you don’t agree with? Seriously, I don’t get it??

If you feel so confident that it’s original, how about simply posting it and saying something like, “hey everybody, take a look at my new badge”.

Smh .....
              Hi. It is simply the first that I see solid and I have concerns.
              I'm not 100% sure. I'm just saying it was sold to me at a well-known store in Maschen. Germany.
              and as I am a little uneasy about this unusual construction, 'I would like to receive impartial opinions in order to rest easier.

Thanks friend

Manu

Comment

Agree, it's a fake.

Comment

Hi. It is simply the first that I see solid and I have concerns.
                  I'm not 100% sure. I'm just saying it was sold to me at a well-known store in Maschen. Germany.
                  and as I am a little uneasy about this unusual construction, 'I would like to receive impartial opinions in order to rest easier.

Thanks friend

Manu
                  If it helps, this forum has been a godsend to me over the years. From Flak to Submarine badges, I’ve relied on folks that simply know more that I do. And what a great feeling it is when something I post gets a unanimous thumbs up. Not only do I sleep better at night, but it helps when / if I go to sell it in the future.

Trust me, not everyone is an expert here, but many are.

I hope you’re able to return your badge.

Comment

Attached is a helpful thread that I started a few years back:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=399032

Comment

If you look on the helmet, you can see that the surface is very unequal/irregular.

Comment

it is a solid version. very rare. Hollows are more common. Comes from a trusted store

Comment

It is a bad attempt at a solid badge. Not even a chance of it being real.

Greg

Comment

Not a fan of this one either. What’s the name of the trusted store it came from?

Comment

Sorry, no chance. It is a cast fake.

Mil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X