• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texasuberalles View Post
    What did it sell for?
    270E. Somebody got burnt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
      Then sod off the thread if you don't care. We do. There's no doubt about their authenticity.
      Yeah there is, on this thread. So sod off champ.

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
      Auction 25 / Lot 33-1107 : fake
      Auction 19 / Lot 26-0853 + 0854 : maybe original, but not attributed

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
        Hi guy's,

It's not my intention tp say the Ratisbon's Gahrs were fake. Also in my opinion they are the real stuff. But I do find that Jo has a point by saying they were probably made by Deschler. If you study the word "SILBER" letter by letter under a microscope and compare it with the FM Honor award "SILBER" stamp (made by Deschler) you have a clear match. I have done that with my versions of the Gahr badge and the FM Honor.

Regards, Wim
        Wim,

So your calling these? the one on the left?

I'm not very keen on the left one. Even on these relative small picture (compared to microscopic pictures) it looks like micro casted work. But to be 100 % sure you need to examine them on microscopic level. Only then you see clear difference between casted digits and letters or correctly stamped digits and letters. Personally I find it seemly dangerous to buy an SS-Zivilabzeichen only based on relative small close-ups. You need to go into the details. The micro casted versions are made damn good on naked eye level.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Wim Vangossum; 03-13-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I am glad/sad I started this thread. If possible back to the CTD marking in my first post. That marking also indicates fraud on DRK badges also correct? I see alot of those out there still for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Wraith View Post
            Yeah there is, on this thread. So sod off champ.
            Nobody cares about a confused corona-boomer. You're the one to sod off.

Comment

Please guy's keep it a bit friendly. No need to be angry and upset in the collecting hobby. Daily life gives us already enough of that.
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                Nobody cares about a confused corona-boomer. You're the one to sod off.
                Isn't it time you go wash Jo Rivett's feet?. Guys like you are turning this platforms to crap with your mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
                  Please guy's keep it a bit friendly. No need to be angry and upset in the collecting hobby. Daily life gives us already enough of that.
                  This guy is a complete wanker and a punk. No one as of yet has clarified what pins are being called. Its not about Deschler, what are the pins?.

Comment

If you look close at the letters of the Hoffstätter name, one would think that they are not stamped. They look blurry to me and that's a bad sign = casting.

Regards, Wim
                    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X