This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratisbon Auction

If I,m not mistaken the CTD marked Deutsch Amerikan badge on page 20 lot 45-1227 is a stinker? Take a look. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks Alot Robert

PS It wasnt I that bought it for 200 Euros. WOW

You are right with your opinion on this badge.

Comment

SS zivilabzeichens were also bad.

Regards, Wim
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thanks guys. I thought I was losing my mind for a minute. I used to mail Klaus a headsup on bad pieces and they would be withdrawn but never a thank you that was it for me. Good luck to the person who has less in their pockets. Is a shock to me that no prospective bidder would ask here for opinions. I never collected SS so I dont know about those. They probably went for a lot also. Have a good day. Regards Robert

Comment

The worst were the fakes from the Gahr SS member stick pins some auctions ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
            The worst were the fakes from the Gahr SS member stick pins some auctions ago.
            At what auction were that? He has sold some good ones in the past.

Comment

Auction 25 / Lot 33-1107 : fake
              Auction 19 / Lot 26-0853 + 0854 : maybe original, but not attributed

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
                Auction 25 / Lot 33-1107 : fake
                Auction 19 / Lot 26-0853 + 0854 : maybe original, but not attributed
                This does not seem correct. The first one appears original and might have a pin replacement, just a quick look however. The second should say unnumbered, not unattributed as most none are attributed, and its not “maybe original” its 100% correct. And original.

Comment

Have seen a lot of questionable things go through their auctions recently. Not sure if it’s just lack of manpower to check everything properly or just not caring? Hopefully not knowingly.

However still plenty of nice pieces each auction.

Comment

For me, it seems that the makers mark etc. from the first mentionned are not stamped inside ! If it is so, it is a fake !

Comment

All three are perfectly fine Deschler products. Watch Rivetts video on the silver marks. Matches very nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                        All three are perfectly fine Deschler products. Watch Rivetts video on the silver marks. Matches very nicely.
                        Yep, it seems that we only can say that the name Gahr is on these pieces but that they didn't made them actually in house. I copied the good detective work of Jo and came to the same conclusion: Deschler!

Regards, Wim
                        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
                          Yep, it seems that we only can say that the name Gahr is on these pieces but that they didn't made them actually in house. I copied the good detective work of Jo and came to the same conclusion: Deschler!

Regards, Wim
                          So perfectly good Gahr pins being flogged along with the auction house as being fakes and sold as original because because Jo Rivett did a you tube video. These pins are real and they are marked for the firm of Gahr. So what's the problem with Ratisbons selling fakes, and where is the proof other than a die stamp photo?. Enough of Jo Rivett and his Jesus complex. These are Gahr pins and are marked as such, they are original examples. Sick of hearing jo Rivett and retarded answers on this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post

Regards, Wim
                            Wim,

Where is the documentation?. Do you have a document that states an agreement to sub-contract or any document between the firms of Deschler and Gahr?. You got this guy here on this thread calling these previous Gahr pins as bad, you disagree with that call?. If you dont have documentation on the Gahr pins then the default is the marking, which is Gahr Munchen. And both of the pins being called out as fakes are originals.

So, you must be calling these two below. From this last auction, that right?. So your saying that both these pins are fake inclusive of the one of on the left?.
                            Attached Files

Comment

What I have seen during my collection time is that the Hoffstätter produced badges begin after the number 20.000. So, why is the numbered one from Ratisbon's mentionned below with a serial number in the 40.000 ? Also the one which Wim sold today, is in the 20.000.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X