No announcement yet.

New Gau Danzig badge - again from Gdansk area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

different evidence than what I already mentioned?

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
    Come forward with evidence for your claims - and not with BS!
    Thorsten, put down the chisel for a second and think this one over- why come up with anything if I have no credibility? What would that change?
    Last edited by Matthew; 10-09-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

MATT , answer , please ? Maybe You don't know ?
      Best Regards

Grzegorz

Originally posted by gt1234 View Post
      J'm asking about both badges :mm Paul Kunst and the second one witch screw disk. Are they are real or not ??

Best Regards

Grzegorz

Comment

Hi , I think , that this forum is not place for , offending other peple , making insinuations. I think that Matthew should be eliminate from WAF forum.

Best Regards
        Grzegorz

Yes - I will add some relevant info:

Until now everyone has shared it´s opinion on the badges shown by our polish member here and you are the only one who claims them to be fake.

But you get just sidetracked too many times to sound serious - at one point (comment 75 in the other thread to be precise) you even lower down yourself to a point which takes away most of your credibility by insulting him by asking that silly question: "you have a wife?"

How low can you go, man. That hurts YOUR credibility and makes me wonder if you are not simply jealous that it is not you owning the shown Danzig badges.

And to give you motivation for self-reflection I answer your question about how many I have handled with a question of your own:

Can you clarify what you are getting at here?

Comment

I think that Matthew should be eliminate from WAF forum.

Best Regards
          Grzegorz
          Grezegorz, now that is a silly request.

Comment

bad for business?

Hi , I think , that this forum is not place for , offending other peple , making insinuations. I think that Matthew should be eliminate from WAF forum.

Best Regards
            Grzegorz
            Yeah, I'm sure that's why you want me silenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
              Yeah, I'm sure that's why you want me silenced.
              I cannot remember him neither trying to persuade us to buy the badge nor offering it at all.

And yes - it is bad for business and for the owner of the badge in particular if someone comes strolling along badmouthing a piece and declare it as fake and has nothing to back up his claims.

Claims that can carry - luckily enough - not only the chance of damaging the value of a good piece but in the end can hurt even more the reputation of the one making the negative claim.

Let´s see about this - just like others I am curious, too.

Comment

when I say I looked I don't mean I used Google

I cannot remember him neither trying to persuade us to buy the badge nor offering it at all.

And yes - it is bad for business and for the owner of the badge in particular if someone comes strolling along badmouthing a piece and declare it as fake and has nothing to back up his claims.

Claims that can carry - luckily enough - not only the chance of damaging the value of a good piece but in the end can hurt even more the reputation of the one making the negative claim.

Let´s see about this - just like others I am curious, too.
                Sounds like you want to get in on the action. Why? Wood market slow lately?

I come strolling in, submitting my opinion just like everyone else here.

As for backing up my claims- I offer more than the proponents of the badge in question. Don't believe me? Here is my proof- no one seen this type of badge in decades after the war ended. Didn't exist. All of the guys here agree that none of them have seen it say 40 years after the war ended. That is a fact. Have you seen it in say 1966? Don't think so..
                You claim it did exist all those years. Where is your proof? Who saw it? Where were they? Surely you know they existed then you will have no problem pointing us in the direction of the place where they all were all those years. Doesn't it sound strange that the only place those are found is some mysterious hole in the ground somewhere in Danzig? (and at least one roof). Hole with no bottom I might add- its like an account with overdraft- you need more, just go back and take more.

CA claims his came directly from the recipients family. As luck would have it, I will be in Gdansk in a bit. I offer my services as the proverbial 'boots on the ground'. I will do the legwork. Lets team up with our Polish Friend here so it is not one sided in other guys' eyes. After all, with his luck finding stuff, we will stumble upon a proof the minute we meet I am sure.
                It will be good for all the owners of those badges too, not to say the particular one owned by CA- the only documented grouping- that will skyrocket the value of that one! Who wouldn't want that. He certainly will, no?

I will bet you a good bottle of Scotch our search will get us nowhere. Deal?
                Last edited by Matthew; 10-10-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

You talk too much. Back up your claim or be done with it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X