New Gau Danzig badge - again from Gdansk area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gt1234 View Post
    I have information from Chris Ailsby, that You used his pictures, without His permission, in one of Your posts about Gau Danzig badge. Is that true ?
    Best Regards
    Grzegorz

His pictures are available in public domain and are reproduced here in accordance with "fair use' provisions under various international copyright legislations.
    So not, it is not true.
    Mine were never made available anywhere online until you decided to share them here.
    BTW- Chris Ailsby shows couple of my pictures on his blog without my consent.
    If I was CA, I wouldn't talk too much about dishonesty either.
    Last edited by Matthew; 10-08-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gt1234 View Post
      Matt's cut badge and second , screw disk one , in my opinion are manufactured by the same factory , they came from one die,
      They are different badges, definitely not from the same die.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
        His pictures are available in public domain and are reproduced here in accordance with "fair use' provisions under various international copyright legislations.
        So not, it is not true.
        Mine were never made available anywhere online until you decided to share them here.
        BTW- Chris Ailsby shows couple of my pictures on his blog without my consent.
        If I was CA, I wouldn't talk too much about dishonesty either.
        Can we keep it on the badge, please?

Comment

Let him steal from you and keep quiet about it I presume?

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
          Can we keep it on the badge, please?
          Yes, I am sorry I got sidetracked- I believe you wanted to add some relevant info?
          Sets summarize all your points on the matter.
          Let me start by asking you the same question you have asked me: how many have you handled?

cheers

Matt

Comment

J'm asking about both badges :mm Paul Kunst and the second one witch screw disk. Are they are real or not ??

Best Regards

Grzegorz

Depends which one and who you ask I guess.

cheers

Matt

Comment

Yes, I am sorry I got sidetracked- I believe you wanted to add some relevant info?
              Sets summarize all your points on the matter.
              Let me start by asking you the same question you have asked me: how many have you handled?

cheers

Matt
              Yes - I will add some relevant info:

Until now everyone has shared it´s opinion on the badges shown by our polish member here and you are the only one who claims them to be fake.

But you get just sidetracked too many times to sound serious - at one point (comment 75 in the other thread to be precise) you even lower down yourself to a point which takes away most of your credibility by insulting him by asking that silly question: "you have a wife?"

How low can you go, man. That hurts YOUR credibility and makes me wonder if you are not simply jealous that it is not you owning the shown Danzig badges.

And to give you motivation for self-reflection I answer your question about how many I have handled with a question of your own:

Can you clarify what you are getting at here?

Comment

May I ask how this is "relevant info" about the pieces being discussed here? Btw, please don't ask me for any, this is way above my paygrade. Remember one thing though, being the only one to question a piece doesn't necessarily mean anything.

cheers
                Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter J. View Post
                  May I ask how this is "relevant info" about the pieces being discussed here? Btw, please don't ask me for any, this is way above my paygrade. Remember one thing though, being the only one to question a piece doesn't necessarily mean anything.
                  It is relevant info because it shows the character of the individual.

He questions the pieces - which is fine - so he should come straight forward with pure and dure evidence - and leave this ****ty insults out of the discussion.

Comment

Sorry Dr Freud, shooting the messanger isn't my cup of tea.

Comment

You are wrong if you think I am the only one who shares my point of view. Far from it, in fact. Not that it proves anything- people believing the earth is flat were a majority at some point- didn't make it true either.

I do not get sidetracked easily but if insulted (the 'even you can understand' part of his posts or me getting flak for calling him Grzesiu which is what Matt is to Matthew, essentially, not a big crime, I don't think) I will certainly answer accordingly. What's the matter? Easy to dish it out but no desire to take it when someone else plays ball? Here is a noble idea- treat people they way you want to be treated or risk getting what you're giving.

About me presenting my facts- even if I presented one (call it the one about silver not being the 925 variety) , that is still more than you came to the table with- quick scroll through the threads shows few 'oooohhhs' and 'aaaaahhhs' from you but nothing of substance.

What I am getting at asking how many you handled is the same thing you were- trying to see if you know what you are talking about. So how many have you handled?

cheers

Matt
                      Last edited by Matthew; 10-09-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

He questions the pieces - which is fine - so he should come straight forward with pure and dure evidence
                        I explained my points in the other thread.

Comment

It is relevant info because it shows the character of the individual.
                          It sounds rich coming from WAF's leading chiseller but I guess you would know something about that.

Anyone can come up with facts about anything under discussion: tall, short, bald, driving a bus- anyone. Regardless of character or even if you happen to like it or not.
                          Your argument that I think the piece is reproduction must be because I am jealous is downright silly not to say stupid for more reasons than one.
                          You should apply the same reasoning in the Crosses Section see how far you get there. Don't forget to ask Dietrich how many crosses he has in his collection to see if he knows what he's talking about either- be sure to send me a link. I want to watch that one.

I must be jealous of the solid backed silver 1923 & 1925 Gau General badges too because I believe they are also modern reproductions...

cheers

Matt

Comment

It sounds rich coming from WAF's leading chiseller but I guess you would know something about that.
                            Are you insane?

In my eyes you have lost all credibility.

Comment

Are you insane?

In my eyes you have lost all credibility.
                              One question at the time please.

I guess the answer to mine re how many you handled would be zero?

I also feel bad about losing my credibility in your eyes- not sure how I am going to keep on going without it- it will be hard.
                              Please accept my thanks for your research and valuable input to this discussion so far.

cheers

Matt

Comment

One question at the time please.

I guess the answer to mine re how many you handled would be zero?

I also feel bad about losing my credibility in your eyes- not sure how I am going to keep on going without it- it will be hard.
                                Please accept my thanks for your research and valuable input to this discussion so far.
                                Come forward with evidence for your claims - and not with BS!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X