New Gau Danzig badge - again from Gdansk area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gau Danzig badge - again from Gdansk area

Hi , this is my last purhase , find in Gdansk area again. It has an interesting juweler modification , probably protect a valuable badge for receipient, against loosing.

Best Regards
    Attached Files

Closup of marker mark

Attached Files

Comment

Great catch

Stan

Comment

Comparing Badges

How do You think ? Is the cut badge made by Paul Kust ?

Best Regards

Grzegorz
        Attached Files

Comment

Next Gau Danzig badge

This one belongs to friend of mine , find in Kolbudy aprox. 20 km from Gdansk
          Attached Files

Comment

Let's try to compare badges

!!!!!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

And more to compare

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Paul Kust is not known maker of the cutout badge. Not to say he did not make it but if he did he certainly used another die as the details do not match. Seeing that there are only two known and apparently both are unmarked it is a 'maybe' IMO.
                The other badge would not be for me.

Speaking about pictures of rare artifacts- did someone give you permission to use my unpublished photographs? There is a reason I never posted those anywhere in the public domain.

Matt

Comment

Which badge is not for You , Paul Kust , or the second one with the srcew back?
                  Do You think it's a fake ?
                  About usung pictures by me . I have received 3 pictures of cut badge , from my friend, and he gave me permition for use these pictures. On two pictures was badge before cleaning( which destroyed badge in my opinion) and one after. I even didn't know that badge is Yours. Two of pictures shown badge in condition which I saw , when I visited him , I have an oportunity to purchase this badge for 200 Euro , but condition was to poor for my collection.
                  Best Regads
                  Grzegorz
                  P.S. I would like to apologize You for using Your picture, but I didnt know it's Yours, by the way , do you know what are names of two first pictures : Allegro sprzedaz 560 and allegro sprzedaz 561. Allegro is Polish portal which You were made jokes of in Your other posts.

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
                  Paul Kust is not known maker of the cutout badge. Not to say he did not make it but if he did he certainly used another die as the details do not match. Seeing that there are only two known and apparently both are unmarked it is a 'maybe' IMO.
                  The other badge would not be for me.

Speaking about pictures of rare artifacts- did someone give you permission to use my unpublished photographs? There is a reason I never posted those anywhere in the public domain.

Matt
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by gt1234; 10-08-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I wonder about both cut out and screw back badges. Quite different from the Paul Küst example, which I like much better.

Comment

Originally posted by gt1234 View Post
                      Best Regads
                      Grzegorz
                      P.S. I would like to apologize You for using Your picture, but I didnt know it's Yours, by the way , do you know what are names of two first pictures : Allegro sprzedaz 560 and allegro sprzedaz 561. Allegro is Polish portal which You were made jokes of in Your other posts.
                      I really do not care who gave you a permission to post my picture (after 'cleaning' one) but since it was not me, I want you to delete those from this thread and the other as well. Next time ask before you help yourself to someone else' property.
                      Then you can take it up with the individual who gave you the go-ahead for something that is not his to give.

Comment

So what about the badge in question here - original period piece or not?

Comment

Depends which one and who you ask I guess.

cheers

Matt

Comment

Comparing badges

Matt's cut badge and second , screw disk one , in my opinion are manufactured by the same factory , they came from one die, but Matt said, about his badge :" Yes, thats a badge for a real man!" but the second one , not belonged to him is "not for me" , he said.
                            Matt why ? Condition to good ? To expensive ? Why?

Best Regards

Grzegorz

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                            So what about the badge in question here - original period piece or not?
                            Last edited by gt1234; 10-08-2014, 05:55 PM.

Comment

You and Me

I have information from Chris Ailsby, that You used his pictures, without His permission, in one of Your posts about Gau Danzig badge. Is that true ?
                              Best Regards
                              Grzegorz

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
                              I really do not care who gave you a permission to post my picture (after 'cleaning' one) but since it was not me, I want you to delete those from this thread and the other as well. Next time ask before you help yourself to someone else' property.
                              Then you can take it up with the individual who gave you the go-ahead for something that is not his to give.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X