SA Shirt Original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Shirt Original?

Hey guys here is a SA shirt I am considering purchasing would love to here the opinions on it from the experts on this forumhttps://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=40872362dc&view=fimg&th=148a48a21866de13& attid=0.11&disp=inline&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ9l6Q1uQ nfaYrIPHvc4PYJ587zytxRhQTtZVZJs8cvAlNVFtj5YcsT7sX9 o7WFQnMRdtjnIvNeRdXWtG9HAfXh4vdBhYB2go1t5RT_NMSVse bj6zPCUYhVyJdk&ats=1411523758903&rm=148a48a21866de 13&zw&sz=w1812-h856https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?
    Last edited by ajs; 09-23-2014, 09:10 PM.

Hi AJS, and welcome among us!

Sorry to say that I couldn't get the internet address you provided to connect for me, though I tried a couple of times. Not being a computer geek, I don't know where to go from here; all I can say is that I can't locate the item you're asking about.

Cheers, and good to have you here,

Br. James

Comment

Shirt

Can't be viewed in this format

Comment

Pics

Sorry guys didn't realize you had to become a association member to post pics
        Attached Files

Comment

More Pics
          Attached Files

Comment

More Pics
            Attached Files

Comment

More Pics
              Attached Files

Comment

More Pics
                Attached Files

Comment

Original shirt..the shoulderboard is not SA..the collar piping is missing..and im not digging the collar tabs im afraid..original armband bevo style..is this yours?

Comment

Thanks for the input luftwaffeblue No it inst its being offered to me for sale.

Comment

If its a low price id have it as a blank shirt..

Comment

Shirt

Very nice original shirt, but I concur with luftwaffe Blue's assessment. Shoulderboard is not SA, and is probably a concoction. Same with tabs. If you DO buy the shirt, take that junk off immediately, and, of course, the price should be for the shirt and armband only. The rest is worthless. You could make it into a nice representative shirt with the correct tabs and shoulderboard, and it doesn't need collar piping if you make it into a post-1938 enlisted shirt. While all this is fun, you'd be happier waiting until an original shirt comes along. And that's why we're here.
                        Patience is the key.

Comment

The seller took personal insult to me posting this here and does not want to do business anymore after my posting of his item. Albeit I should of asked him first before I posted pics here, but in my mind unless you are a auction house or dealer you shouldn't have problem if pics are posted of an item especially when its one of this price $800. Which is what I was about to spend on this piece until my learning of its fabricated origins. Thank you sgstandard and luftwaffeblue for saving me on this one. I will continue hunting for a original SA shirt if anyone possess one and would like to sell let me know

Comment

Originally posted by ajs View Post
                            The seller took personal insult to me posting this here and does not want to do business anymore after my posting of his item. Albeit I should of asked him first before I posted pics here, but in my mind unless you are a auction house or dealer you shouldn't have problem if pics are posted of an item especially when its one of this price $800. Which is what I was about to spend on this piece until my learning of its fabricated origins. Thank you sgstandard and luftwaffeblue for saving me on this one. I will continue hunting for a original SA shirt if anyone possess one and would like to sell let me know

Typical reaction of a thief when he has been caught. You don't want it any way so who cares if he gets mad.

Comment

Shirt

Agree - With THAT attitude, I'd ask the punk why he's peddling phony artifacts, and tell him he's a fraud. I told the guys at The Ruptured Duck once, that one of their SA tunics had problems, and they removed it from their site immediately. Just keep checking with places like Ruptured Duck, Bruce Herman at Grenadier, Collector's Guild, and Jessen's Relics, etc., and be patient. Good luck!! PS: Also keep an eye on E-Stand on this forum.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X