[ATTACH]2498470[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2498471[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2498472[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2498474[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2498475[/ATTACH]

Comment

Most of these shirts were small, bodysize and height were smaller back in the 30s so the size is ok...still no piping though..and the rear S rings look to be replacments..Sean

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
            Most of these shirts were small, bodysize and height were smaller back in the 30s so the size is ok...still no piping though..and the rear S rings look to be replacments..Sean
            Once again, thank you Sean!

I've been in communication with the seller and he has informed me that if I send it back he will reverse the Paypal payment once he receives it. He resides in Germany though so I'm somewhat concerned the German Post will intercept and confiscate it.

Comment

Ive sent Brownshirts to Germany no problem marked as "old shirt" and insured them.
              Other option is get a discount due to the piping..find replacment piping and you will have a good looking shirt(few are 100% original IMO) Sean

Comment

Ive sent Brownshirts to Germany no problem marked as "old shirt" and insured them.
                Other option is get a discount due to the piping..find replacment piping and you will have a good looking shirt(few are 100% original IMO) Sean
                Now I suppose that's an novel idea Sean, and one that hadn't occurred to me. The only problem is I have no idea where to acquire original piping but I'm sure I'd eventually come across some if I were to make an effort to do so.

So in your opinion the shirt is actually a good original one if only it had black collar piping?

So you feel good about the patches as well my Friend?

Comment

The shirt is an original brownshirt...the insignia looks original..is the insignia completely original to the shirt? Doubtful, but, if the price was right id put up with it(with a discount ) Sean
                  Last edited by luftwaffe blue; 03-23-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

The shirt is an origina brownshirtl..the insignia looks original..is the insignia completely original to the shirt? Doubtful but if the price was right id put up with it(with a discount ) Sean
                    OK, I've sent a request for a discount to the seller so hopefully he would rather see me keep it than return it. and will make a reasonable offer.

I certainly do appreciate your taking the time to assist me with this. I'm sure us novices must become tiring after a while; but rest assured I'm reading and studying what I can in order that eventually I'll be able to assist others myself rather than pester you guys.

Thanks again Sean!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Jones View Post
                      OK, I've sent a request for a discount to the seller so hopefully he would rather see me keep it than return it. and will make a reasonable offer.

I certainly do appreciate your taking the time to assist me with this. I'm sure us novices must become tiring after a while; but rest assured I'm reading and studying what I can in order that eventually I'll be able to assist others myself rather than pester you guys.

Thanks again Sean!
                      I have no problem helping anyone Robert....i can assure you ive been the beneficiary of help from others many times, best of luck, Sean

Comment

Shirt

IMHO, I'd look for a shirt that is ALL original. Save yourself the headache - wait until a correct shirt comes along. Besides, the collar tabs don't convince me. Possible they're origianl tabs, but I don't thibnk they were original. The missing piping would seal the fate for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
                          IMHO, I'd look for a shirt that is ALL original. Save yourself the headache - wait until a correct shirt comes along. Besides, the collar tabs don't convince me. Possible they're origianl tabs, but I don't thibnk they were original. The missing piping would seal the fate for me.
                          Sgstandard I assume that you are familiar with the ole adage regarding the bearer of bad news.

My friend your sound advice is most certainly appreciated; going forward it will be very much heeded as well.

Thank you.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X