NSKK Shirt Opinions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK Shirt Opinions Please

Hello everyone, I just purchased this NSKK brown shirt and would certainly appreciate your opinions on it's authenticity and any other pertinent information you'd care to share.

4562724.jpg

4562726.jpg

Hello everyone, I just purchased this NSKK brown shirt and would certainly appreciate your opinions on it's authenticity and any other pertinent information you'd care to share.

[ATTACH]2485249[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2485250[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Robert Jones; 03-10-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

IMO a stripped brownshirt that has had insignia applied recently. The tabs appear to be machine sewn, which was seldom seen on a brownshirt and was in fact contrary to regulations. NSKK tunic collars are normally piped which this one is not. The belt hooks in the Bobi holders are the wrong type for these holders.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
        IMO a stripped brownshirt that has had insignia applied recently. The tabs appear to be machine sewn, which was seldom seen on a brownshirt and was in fact contrary to regulations. NSKK tunic collars are normally piped which this one is not. The belt hooks in the Bobi holders are the wrong type for these holders.
        Erich
        Thanks for the response Erich. I've ordered the book NSKK/NSFK by Angolia/Littlejohn in order to hopefully avoid such mishaps going forward.

The seller has told me that this is a tunic for a NSKK scharfuhrer and that his pink tabs indicate he had a staff assignment but still that doesn't explain the lack of collar piping I suppose.

Bummer, I've sent a couple messages to him with links to these posts but I haven't received a response yet. I did pay him via Paypal so I can file a claim if necessary.

Comment

I just received this message from the seller.

Hallo Rob,ich verstehe nicht, wo das Problem ist, bei dieser Jacke handelt es sich um ein 100 % Original, außerdem habe ich das Paket heute verschickt . Ich bin eine ehrlicher Geschäftsmann und kein Betrüger und du wirst, wenn die die Jacke siehst das selbst erkennen.
          MFG
          L.Scherer

I have sent him a link to this forum and explained the issues I've been informed of. I told him I'd prefer to work this out amicably but if necessary I'll file a claim via Paypal.

Comment

How much did you pay?

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
              How much did you pay?
              I paid €366.00 EUR or about $500.00 with S&H.

Comment

I just received another reply from the seller who resides in Münster citing the Organizational Book of the NSDAP and indicating that the collar tabs on this shirt are correct for a NSKK Korpsfurung Scharführer.

Tabs.jpg

Of course this man stridently assures me that this shirt is original and in accordance with regulations for a Sargent attached to the Korpsfurung.

Comment

I think regardless of the rank the seller is explaining it is still missing collar piping...said that the price is not lots over the odds..perhaps ask him direct why the shirt has no piping, Sean

Comment

Yes, I have now inquired why the shirt has no piping but I haven't received a response fom him just yet.
                    Last edited by Robert Jones; 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Well this shirt arrived the other day and of course the irritated seller fervently maintains that this shirt is original as is and has not been altered in any way.

The shirt is quite small so that I presume perhaps a teenage boy might find it a suitable fit.

Here are some additional photos for your perusal.

IMG00266-20130323-1626.jpg

IMG00268-20130323-1626.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH]2498461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2498462[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2498463[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2498464[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2498465[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2498466[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2498467[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2498468[/ATTACH]

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X