• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the picture for reference.

Griffith S&P.jpg

2 1/2" set

AH Salt & Pepper - Copy.jpg
    Last edited by Berghof; 02-04-2020, 09:14 AM.
    https://www.ww2treasures.com

Comment

Yep, that's the photo. Thanks, Mike.

Br. James

Comment

My salt shaker.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent! A fine example of an AH Informal Teaspoon, an AH Formal Napkin, and an AH Salt Shaker. Congrats, my friend!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
            Excellent! A fine example of an AH Informal Teaspoon, an AH Formal Napkin, and an AH Salt Shaker. Congrats, my friend!

Br. James

Many thanks James.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hi!

Hoping you could help with these...

How many AH cigar cutters (formal and informal) are thought to be out there? I read the Eagles Nest officially had 2.

Also anyone seen or has one of Hitler’s drinking glasses from his personal aircraft as shown?

Thanks in advance.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello John,

I don't think anyone knows exactly how many cigar cutters exist. They are extremely hard to come by and if you do, they're extremely expensive. You are correct with the understanding that the Eagles Nest had 2. The Eagles Nest order is the only documentation that I'm aware of. Maybe we can assume he had two at each location based off the Eagles Nest invoice?

Possible locations: Berghof (Hitler’s Mountain home); der Kehlstein (the Eagle’s Nest); the Gasthaus (Guest House) at Obersalzberg; the Braune Haus (The Brown House); the Prinzregentenplatz apartment in Munchen; and the Reichskanzlei in Berlin.

As far as the glass from his aircraft...I saw that up for auction at HH few months back. I haven't seen another example. If I remember correctly, this one came with provenance.

Mike
                https://www.ww2treasures.com

Comment

Btw...

Looking for AH cigar cutters and AH cigar boxes and the drinking glass WITH provedence.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Berghof View Post
                    Hello John,

I don't think anyone knows exactly how many cigar cutters exist. They are extremely hard to come by and if you do, they're extremely expensive. You are correct with the understanding that the Eagles Nest had 2. The Eagles Nest order is the only documentation that I'm aware of. Maybe we can assume he had two at each location based off the Eagles Nest invoice?

Possible locations: Berghof (Hitler’s Mountain home); der Kehlstein (the Eagle’s Nest); the Gasthaus (Guest House) at Obersalzberg; the Braune Haus (The Brown House); the Prinzregentenplatz apartment in Munchen; and the Reichskanzlei in Berlin.

As far as the glass from his aircraft...I saw that up for auction at HH few months back. I haven't seen another example. If I remember correctly, this one came with provenance.

Mike
                    Thanks for that.

Yes I have one of these glasses that came from the Baur estate, as the one shown also comes from. I have one AH cigar cutter.:

Comment

Some Photos

Glass and plate from Hitler’s plane. From Baur estate

Comment

Sorry - having trouble posting photos

Comment

Here we go ... (I hope)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Craig Gottlieb has sold those glasses in the past I’m sure, worth looking through his site, although it may have been one of his auctions.

Comment

I agree with Mike's response regarding the AH Cigar Cutter(s); as for the glass and the plate, I've never seen either of those two pieces before, or others bearing that logo.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                                Craig Gottlieb has sold those glasses in the past I’m sure, worth looking through his site, although it may have been one of his auctions.

(Weitze showed me 2 blood orders - boxed and all: one of which is Austrian)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X