Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,

No i think i have this from Weitze?

im not sure i understand good what you mean with weave pattern? I mean the way the colours look on the ribbon, they differ in 4 different types. Ones of the rarest came from Detlev Niemann.

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
      Hi Joe,

No i think i have this from Weitze?

im not sure i understand good what you mean with weave pattern? I mean the way the colours look on the ribbon, they differ in 4 different types. Ones of the rarest came from Detlev Niemann.
      By weave, I was referring to the width of the stripes and number of gold threads. Colors are hard to tell with any kind of photography, as different types of light change the way colors are preceived. I think any color differences are from the manufacturer. The rarest ribbons are those that originally came with the medal and case, IMO.

Comment

Don't know about the one that led off this thread, but here is a definate 25 year fake:
        Attached Files
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Reverse of above:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
            Don't know about the one that led off this thread, but here is a definate 25 year fake:
            Easy to spot, too.

Comment

Here are additional scans of the badge

Comment

Not much left to discuss that hasn't been written on the threads I posted earlier above. It has been called alternatively a prototype or a ladies' configuration, and has appeared in publications decades old. It still has no maker's mark nor similarity to any authorized version.

Comment

What about this one:
                  Attached Files
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

reverse
                    Attached Files
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Don't care for the ribbon, nor the lettering, nor the rear wreath that is set 90 deg off, or the rays or reeding. Did they remember to apply a maker's number?

Comment

All said.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X