MilitaryStockholm

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA Political Ortsgruppe Level Brown Uniform.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Political Ortsgruppe Level Brown Uniform.

I just wanted to share this Uniform, would like to know what you guys think? It's a Political Ortsgruppe Level Brown shirt with original RZM taged tie. The collar features a set of stitched Ortsgruppe level, Hauptsellenleiter collar tabs, piped in light-blue color. All gold colored pebbled buttons all feature an embossed political style, national eagle with outstretched wings. All are held in place with metal rings. Left breast has a set of loops on the pocket. Comes with its original belt & buckle. All belt hangers are marked. Pants are in Excellent condition with no mothing or damage as is the shirt. The Belt and buckle are in very nice condition as is the shoulder strap. What type of headgear would be worn with this? Kepi or Political leader visor or both?

Thanks,
    Sal
    Attached Files

photo2
    Attached Files

Comment

photo3
      Attached Files

Comment

photo4
        Attached Files

Comment

photo5
          Attached Files

Comment

photo6
            Attached Files

Comment

photo7
              Attached Files

Comment

photo8
                Attached Files

Comment

photo9
                  Attached Files

Comment

photo10
                    Attached Files

Comment

It's not SA. The shirt looks un-used and pristine but the collars appear well worn, they may well have been added, Sean

Comment

Pl

I'm not sure that I agree about the collar tabs being added. Unfortunately, you can't always go by old thread remnants or small holes, as some guys removed the collar tabs for laundering. Some didn't. Lift up the back pants pockets on the inside - there's a good chance there's an RZM tag there.

Comment

I believe there should be consistency in the color of the collar applique, the belt buckle and the buttons. If the rank called for silver tress on the collar tabs, then the buckle and buttons should be silver colored. Likewise for silver tress.

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
                            I'm not sure that I agree about the collar tabs being added. Unfortunately, you can't always go by old thread remnants or small holes, as some guys removed the collar tabs for laundering. Some didn't. Lift up the back pants pockets on the inside - there's a good chance there's an RZM tag there.
                            I haven't stated anything about holes or stitching, the shirt appears un-used and the collars worn somewhat, who knows.

Comment

Sal, I purchased a named set of a low ranking Kreis official (early black piping) some years ago when the stuff was sold on Ebay. It included a visor cap, tunic, blouse and trousers. The collar insignia ranking was lower than yours as mine was only one silver tress, but all buttons on the tunic and blouse, including hooks, were silver colored to match, as was the visor chin cord. The belt and buckle was not included, so I had to find a silver colored two prong buckle to match the colors. I think a visor would have gone with your blouse. It is a very handsome set. Now you can get a havana brown holster to go with the RZM PPK he might have bought.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X