Another Bad Blood Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Bad Blood Order

Here's another Repro BO that's for sale that was posted on another forum that comes with a Niemann COA. Be careful out there!
    Attached Files

Is there a photo of the COA? I'd be curious to see if it's a fake COA--I know Detlev would not be fooled by this copy.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Benndorff View Post
      Is there a photo of the COA? I'd be curious to see if it's a fake COA--I know Detlev would not be fooled by this copy.
      Erich
      Erich, here's the COA. At first glance the FHH and lions look different on the COA but after magnification it looks to be the same medal. I don't see Niemann making a mistake like this and I think that the COA is a fake as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

I really like the Swaz. on the ribbon which gives the medal a nice finishing touch!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
          I really like the Swaz. on the ribbon which gives the medal a nice finishing touch!

The Niemann coa looks very suspicious.

Comment

Yeah I clocked this one last week. No way Detlev would have COA this one, he knows his Blutorden. Must be a fake COA to go with the fake medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
              Yeah I clocked this one last week. No way Detlev would have COA this one, he knows his Blutorden. Must be a fake COA to go with the fake medal.
              I agree regarding Niemann.

Comment

Also I would like to see the date on the COA, its the older style without hologram but the price is what Detlev would have put during the period right at the end of his old style COA's changing to the new style IMO

Comment

Hello Gents,

of course this COA is a fake because the medal is sold by Lutz Sager, in Germany a well known faker, forger and crook. His auction house is a bad joke and he forges people for many years now. He will never be able to sell a genuine blood order ....

Best Regards

Max_Porter

Comment

Thanks for the info Max

Comment

I'm sure some novice collector will fall for it and spend their hard earned cash on this trash.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                        I'm sure some novice collector will fall for it and spend their hard earned cash on this trash.
                        Stinks Erich,but true unfortunatly. Bloody nasty when they put in fake COA's as well to draw someone in

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                          Stinks Erich,but true unfortunatly. Bloody nasty when they put in fake COA's as well to draw someone in
                          With the net today and it being much easier to do your homework on this medal and others there should be no excuse for spending money on a bad fake like this.

Comment

I would think that Detlev, had he not retired from the business, might be able to take some legal action in Germany to stop forged examples of his CsOA?
                            Erich
                            Festina lente!

Comment

That is horrible. Many new collectors will be fooled by these fake COA´s . If he manage to get much money with help of them he probably will keep doing it also. Someone that knows Detlev or has his mail should notify him about it. Even that he is retired I don´t think he would be glad knowing that someone sells fakes that is clarified good in his name... Maybe Detlev will report him to the police though it is a crime to fake someones COA. Just my opinion...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X