Where are all the SA collar tabs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all the SA collar tabs ?

I've been looking for a nice set of Schliesen collar tabs for years now but have been unable to find one. There were millions of SA men. Where are all the SA collar tabs?

BTW, I'm also looking for a nice set of Niedersachsen tabs too.

What color are the ones your looking for?

Comment

Schliesen are black on a sulphur yellow cloth base and Niedersachsen are white on dark brown cloth base.

Comment

The only thing i know is : they are always expensive when found anymore, in fact getting ridiculous at times for higher ranks(even as singles). We know the sa went by the wayside after roehm was offed, I might assume... many left the sa after that, and were absorbed in the other branches of service, with the call to arms, and they may have just gotten rid of the uniforms when issued new ones, but thats just an assumption. I have noticed you are right...where are they? Best hang on to any you have, as some may never find mates . Doesn't seem to hurt the value having just a single.

Comment

Though millions served in the SA alot went on into the Wehrmacht and had no use for a Braun hemd, tabs are out there, happy hunting!

Comment

Hi ,
            i saw some on german Ebay under seltenes: type in :SA. They were brown and white numbers! I think they are due today or were yesterday.
            Regards from germany
            Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk.

Comment

Here are a few that are up for grabs and will be on ebay. tab 23/208 already has been sold.
                Attached Files

Comment

SA Tabs

The Sulfur Yellow unit tabs with black numbers are for Franken. Schlesien tabs had WHITE numbers on sulfur yellow background. Good luck finding Schlesien collar tabs. I've never seen one for sale that I can remember, or I would have probably bought it. Here's a pair I just bought - The rank tab was likely replaced at one time (One tab is wool felt & the other is woven). Difficult rank to find from this era.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Rank Tab

Rank side..
                    Attached Files

Comment

SA Tabs

I had these pics under a different heading, so many haven't seen them....This one came right "out of the bushes".........and here's the proof!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

they are out there

Comment

Even at the end of the war the SA was still a large organization with over a million members. It didn't 'go by the wayside'!
                          Erich
                          Festina lente!

Comment

My Small SA Tab Collection

SA Tabs I find are more beautiful than SS and I have been collecting for a while. I can't seem to post a photo here, but you can use the link below to see a post over at the AHF.

Mark Costa

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=174773

Comment

My favorite tab is in my Avatar.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X