Attached Files

Comment

another one from group Southwest
      Attached Files

Comment

Love those halloween colors!

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
          Definitely some good tabs in there. I'd love to see the backs of all of them. As for the BLANK tabs, PINK seems to be the most common color for these. Many years ago I had a brownshirt with blank pink tabs w/white piping, and it had the short-lived RARE brown/silver SA collar piping. Wish I still had that one. I don't really know the significance. SA ENLISTED musicians wore BLANK unit tabs for a short period (1932? Thanks, Wewelsburg), some WITH and some WITHOUT bi-color tab piping. This is the ONLY time I've ever seen SA enlisted men wear BI-COLOR piping on their collar tabs!!
          Actually in 1933 SA Verwaltungs{admin/paymester} wore the rank on both sides,no unit designation.So in the case of a mann both tabs would be blank!tabs were of blue velvet with blue piping for enlised/nco and silver for officers
          .Actually a tunic was sold just like this for rank of sturmbannfuhrer{verwaltungsfuhrer}but good sleuthing on my part found out it was a put together tunic.There were a few SA tunics along with the verwaltungs but of normal SA cadre on the market recently bearing the same haupstelle number as a group of unissued uniforms.Funny at one point 4 of them were on sale at once!!all with the same # as the group of unissued wool tunics!!One still remains on the market ! Ive informed a few of teh SA collectors here of it.Its been for sale for quite a while.

Comment

Halloween

A rank tab from "Neckar". Notice the brown/white litzen.
            Attached Files

Comment

beautiful tabs ....keep em coming !

Comment

is this one?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X