American Nazi Party IDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuhn- another fuc*&ing winner

Apparently the GA Bund became unpopular even with the Nazis, so much so that the German Govt. decided to distance itself from this organization going as far as forbidding them from using swastikas on their insignias.
    Talking about 'between a rock and a hard place'

cheers
    Matt

Comment

just to let you know, I entered all 3 men's names and DOB into the ancestry.com database and was unable to locate any info on any of the specific names. I did multiple searches to include exact and non-specific names and dates as well as specific locations, but no matches which is very unusual in my experience with this much exact information. I will try again to try to match the names with the census data.

Comment

They will have FBI files. The FBI kept tabs on these expat groups before the war. Many of the Bund members were imprisoned in state prisons during the war. there are several good books on the subject, but the nucleus of the Bund was recent German immigrants. The "native born" members of the Bund were the same sorts of sad, marginal types that still infest compounds in Idaho and Utah today.....and control some prisons.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X