Golden Honour Party Badge - 30.1.1939

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Honour Party Badge - 30.1.1939

I'd like to trade or sell this rare party badge on the WAF, because the NSDAP isn't my domain.

I would like to hear some opinions about it. In my eyes it's an excellent wartime piece

Thanks
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

You are correct, this is a excellent original AH presentation GPB. Love the engraving!

Comment

I'd prefer straight on rather than angled pictures, but from what I can make out it looks good, just like one I've seen before, with the same crooked font on the back.

Comment

I agree, a nice looking badge. The AH badges are going for big money these days and are much in demand. but for me as a collector, I would much rather have an attributed numbered badge. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
            I agree, a nice looking badge. The AH badges are going for big money these days and are much in demand. but for me as a collector, I would much rather have an attributed numbered badge. JMO.
            I agree Erich, but I`d still love one!!!

Jim

Comment

I agree. Looks like a fine original and pretty expensive.

Regards, Wim
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

A nice original AH sat around on e-stand for ages last year with a broken pin[but pin was with it and easy fix] it kept getting bumped with no buyer.Ended up on a dealers site and think it sold from here for the $1200 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                  A nice original AH sat around on e-stand for ages last year with a broken pin[but pin was with it and easy fix] it kept getting bumped with no buyer.Ended up on a dealers site and think it sold from here for the $1200 mark.
                  Right, and now it's sitting at the dealer's, but for quite a bit more than the $1,200 !

I am with Erich, attributable it shall be !

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                    Right, and now it's sitting at the dealer's, but for quite a bit more than the $1,200 !

I am with Erich, attributable it shall be !
                    That dealer bought it from another dealer who got it from e-stand !! so it was massively underpriced on WAF,so it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                      That dealer bought it from another dealer who got it from e-stand !! so it was massively underpriced on WAF,so it seems.
                      Maybe it was a trade between the dealers ? The one who cannot sell it now doesn't care much, I'd assume.

Checking his web page, he has actually another one just like the one in the first few posts (pin still attached).

"Underpriced" seems to be a rarity here @ WAF; I think all pieces are worth what is being paid for them.
                      Last edited by der-hase-fee; 08-05-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

thanks for all your replies, it's now on sale
                        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...82#post4152882

Comment

Nice badge

I agree with Erich here nice badges but grossly overpriced in my humble opinion.Rather an attributed numbered badge with some history is far more preferable. Nonetheless nice piece.

Comment

Originally posted by fliegerass View Post
                            thanks for all your replies, it's now on sale
                            Wonder why you cannot add any straight on shots. Camera broken ?

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                              Wonder why you cannot add any straight on shots. Camera broken ?
                              Wonder why you're not online at the moment. Internet broken ?

As we all have a live outside the net and hobby it's just a question of time when things are ready

New pics on the sales thread

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X