Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himmler´s chair still seems to be for sale on his website.

In my opinion the most exciting original SS wooden cultural item!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
      Himmler´s chair still seems to be for sale on his website.

In my opinion the most exciting original SS wooden cultural item!

I once examined it close up ....................

Extraordinary ................ and real, in my opinion.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yep - it is real as it can be!

I know it for sure

Comment

Despite the rather fanciful story on the web site the chair was manufactured by the DAW works at Buchenwald KL.

Comment

my favorite dagger that once belonged to germania international
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
              my favorite dagger that once belonged to germania international
              Maestro,
              I dont know what G.I. ever had as a writeup for such a dagger, but as far as I can see it is not T.R. related as such. It appears to be a Freemason dagger. Allseeing eyes on handle and the skull is atypical of old fashioned freemasonry /secret society daggers.
              Does it have a makers mark? This could have been made in any European nation or even America 150 years ago or so.

It is cool looking and Freemasonic history is worthy of interest.
              Of course, the nazis declared the Freemasons a criminal organization and dismantled them wherever they gained power...So in that way there is a connection.
              Last edited by Michael Fay; 02-08-2011, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Yes, that´s a Freimaurer dagger, late 19th century I suppose - and not necessarily of german descent.
                Could be even more an example out of France.

Yes, there is always a lot to learn on WAF and in this thread:

So with the picture album of the DAW from KL Buchenwald we do have doubtless evidence that:

- the SS developed their own wooden cultural pieces like plates, chests, cradles and other furniture apart from products made of iron (like the shown table) and clay

- all of these products match perfectly their ideology of getting back to good old german craftmanship and back to the basics of the gifts of the soil: wood, iron, clay and porcelain!

- the DAW started in KL Buchenwald very early, I assume in 1938 or at least 1939 and these SS wooden cultural items were mostly made by a very skillful wood carver being a prisoner

- Interestingly enough the DHW opened their shop in Weimar, Schützengasse 2, at least 1940 or 1941 according to one of their known booklets

Since the DHW and DAW were both SS companies manufacturing, offering AND controlling a wide-spreaded range of products as pagan germanic interior design it is common sense to draw a connection between them which would also match perfectly their political and cultural agenda to not only build up a cultural network for supporting their members with their selected and created pagan germanic style representing and supporting a lifestyle of their very own
                but
                also to do all that - step by step - by becoming more and more independent and autarkic from any other possible interference or even blockage from outside or from other party organisations - and even the Reich itself - in possible and real rivalry with them.

Comment

During wartime - at least from end of 1942 on - less and less private companies being in contract with the DHW could manufacture furniture pieces and all the other interior parts coming along with them just due to the fact that even the most skillful workers in these companies were enlisted.

We can clearly reconstruct that development regarding the SS company Porzellan-Manufaktur Allach.

In my opinion the DAW - KL Buchenwald was only one of their production place for these SS cultural pieces and they quickly built up a DAW production network by using almost every othe bigger KL, especially into the East.

So I assume that the DAW more and more (had - due to the reason explained regarding the DHW) to take over the manufacturing process of these cultural items whereas the DHW was more and more responsible for mainly marketing, exhibiting and the distribution.

That would explain the fact that also the DHW still in later wartime was on the way to extend with more shops - not only but also into the East.

We know that the Allach company already opened shops in Warschau, Lemberg and Posen.

Comment

Michael,

you wrote this regarding some faked wooden SS or NS cultural items:

"I believe we know where some of his items may have come from.

Perhaps an old traditional family chest with some new carvings added?"

I would really love to hear your personal opinion regarding this matter - don´t worry, no need for name calling - just give us a little hint, ok?

Could it be that this individual is one of your "european collector friends" supporting the collector´s world with faked SS MK boxes as well?

Comment

Would explain the down-and-dirty - and miserably failed - crusade against me and the pieces I offer, wouldn´t it?

But as you and everybody else can see it just didn´t work out.

And now I invite you once more to get back on track and let our failed deal be history and I am looking forward to some more nice, friendly and fruitful discussions regarding cultural pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by m-e-h-t View Post
                        great plate for wedding couple from 1941:
                        M.E.H.T.
                        I forgot to mention your nice items...they are wonderful. I particularly like the wedding plate and hope the mysterious dates on the top can be explained. Thanks for adding them to the thread!

Comment

Re. the DAW, DEST, etc.

The SS eventually controlled over 500 factories throughout Germany and the occupied territories.

They had their own (confiscated) raw materials, their own (cheap) labour, and their own (captive) market.

They were the perfect monopoly.

Hitler once said that Himmler was Germany's biggest industrialist.

He wasn't joking.

Comment

..skull-decorated dagger of the Illuminati..

Michael & Thorsten, you're on the right track!

The apron of the European Masonic Templar Order has the skull and bones as its central theme. The skull dagger was only used in the highest rites of this templar group as a reminder as it lay on the altar of the penalty of the “blood oath;” usually, the cabala lay opened next to it.

Albert Pike was appointed head of the Illuminati operations in the U.S. in 1834. He is quoted as uttering these chilling words: “…and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer.” This dagger represents evil in its most pronounced and historical entity. Most Freemasons in the U.S. in the lower degrees have no understanding of the occult background of the illuminated ones.

Even 32nd-degree lodge brothers have no inkling of it, but clandestine groups such as the Skull and Bonesmen know; oh, yes, they know! Also, the 33rd degree is also replete with the occult values. The dagger is quite rare as the grandmasters would never willingly let one go in any instance, but the Freemasons were banned in the Third German Reich of Adolf Hitler. They were considered subversive, occultist, and antiwestern. Many lodges were raided by the SS and German police and in some of the lightening assaults on what the Nazi’s considered dens of vipers, many of the items of Masonic ritual were confiscated and most destroyed.
                            Attached Files

Comment

This particular dagger was seized by an SS man who participated in just such a raid in the city of Halle near Leipzig. It was made some time in the 1920s. It is a masterpiece of the sword- and dagger-maker’s art. Probably manufactured in Solingen it measures about 15 inches long in its scabbard. The cross guard measures 4 1/2 inches across. The long and lethal-looking blade is 13 inches in length The cross guard and scabbard are heavily-gilded brass. The scabbard is covered in leather. The handle and skull portions are in extra-fine celluloid, similar to the fittings on German Army and Air Force daggers. The leering skull has red stone ruby insets.
                              Attached Files

Comment

..some really nice plates!!

i came across some really georgous plates.. if i only had the winning lottery numbers!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 90 users online. 0 members and 90 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X