Clear All

How's this for cultural?
    A postal Telegram
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
      How's this for cultural?
      A postal Telegram
      Yes,... nice,I just saw 2 0r 3 on a Third Reich philatery site looking just like this one.

Kind of points out that old traditional motifs were 'en vouge' throughout the third Reich's various gov. agencies and do not imply any direct (or indirect) SS affiliations.

Comment

lies on WAF

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
        page 188 post #2809:

"...A funny thing happened a few minutes though, i did a forumsearch and found a reverse picture of a certain brooch about 200 pages earlier in this very same thread...!!!

Marked with: B.M. Treuburg and of an impossible crude quality that is totally unworthy of any Gahr piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now understand why Thorsten wouldn't want to show the reverse!..."

Best regards,
        Gaston

Thorsten demanded this was one of his Gahr broochs.
        Gaston has exposed Thorston as a liar.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
          Thorsten demanded this was one of his Gahr broochs.
          Gaston has exposed Thorston as a liar.
          "Don´t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference." (Mark Twain)

Comment

Dear Thorsten,

Isn't this all becoming a bit pathethic and painfull for you? You really show yourself with the last replies on this page.

No one is jealous here, no one besides you is making claims that are purposely wrong. With almost every item you post you have been unmasked as wrong, a liar or a fraudster. Similar to many many many of the sales you did on the E-stand. Yes, THAT is whats happening. No matter how often you call people for that weak, idiots, liars, or whatever, it is you who brought himself again and again in the same painfull lying position and who is unmasked again and again. May is also add that besides this cultural topic there is another nice and informative topic on the forum here, it gives quite soem more background information about your evil practices. Conveniently forgotten this?

Regarding all the insults you posted last night: whatever man, if you are happy with posting comments like this, please enjoy yourself. I could care less as i know from who it all comes. By now it is finally clear you are in no way the self claimed expert on these cultural items you have so long tried to fool everyone here that you were. It is only a matter of time before you wil finally be expelled for your behavior. Collecting cultural items is something for a relatively small group of collectors, but the majority of the users who check this topic in abhorrence for what is going on (THAT is were these 200.000 hits come from!) are now finally aware of your behavior. This topic will be a great reference in the future to learn how all those items you have claimed to be original SS items are in fact simple German cultural items from whole other era's. In the line of the fake tuxedo clasps, birthhead dagger and a very select few other topics this is one of the biggest documented swindles in the history of the forum.

Now you can post as many insults as you like, be asured that with every new item you post and claim to be something that it is not there are people here who will call you out as lying again. This is not jealously, this is about factual history and unmasking someone who is trying to purpose make an SS connection that never existed in an attempt to sell his junk for more money to unsuspecting members. It is a shame you spoiled the fun for so many people who are interested in this area.

Gaston

Comment

Ein bischen Amis Geschichte

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
              "Don´t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference." (Mark Twain)
              Samuel Clemens(true name of mark Twain) would have known you for a Carpet Bagger.

Carpet baggers lied, cheated, and stole from those in the communities they invaded in the immediate postbellum era of the South.

Thorston Beine,
              why did you claim "your" Treuberg brooch was a Gahr brooch?
              Attached Files

Comment

WORLD PREMIERE NUMBER THREE - SECOND SS JUL CHEST SURFACED!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

The centerpiece of himmler`s religion - world premiere in waf only!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is mine. Reason it looks new is that I'm having it restored. It was converted into a cabinet for glasses in a bar. Notice the subtle differences from any previously seen in period documentation. A tell-tell sign of a 2nd or 3rd generation model made in some place that don't make them like in the catalogues. However it has the grapes and they speak for themselves. 1+1= 2. This kind of regional difference adds a certain flavour and makes it even more rare.

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
                      Dear Thorsten,

Isn't this all becoming a bit pathethic and painfull for you? You really show yourself with the last replies on this page.

No one is jealous here, no one besides you is making claims that are purposely wrong. With almost every item you post you have been unmasked as wrong, a liar or a fraudster. Similar to many many many of the sales you did on the E-stand. Yes, THAT is whats happening. No matter how often you call people for that weak, idiots, liars, or whatever, it is you who brought himself again and again in the same painfull lying position and who is unmasked again and again. May is also add that besides this cultural topic there is another nice and informative topic on the forum here, it gives quite soem more background information about your evil practices. Conveniently forgotten this?

Regarding all the insults you posted last night: whatever man, if you are happy with posting comments like this, please enjoy yourself. I could care less as i know from who it all comes. By now it is finally clear you are in no way the self claimed expert on these cultural items you have so long tried to fool everyone here that you were. It is only a matter of time before you wil finally be expelled for your behavior. Collecting cultural items is something for a relatively small group of collectors, but the majority of the users who check this topic in abhorrence for what is going on (THAT is were these 200.000 hits come from!) are now finally aware of your behavior. This topic will be a great reference in the future to learn how all those items you have claimed to be original SS items are in fact simple German cultural items from whole other era's. In the line of the fake tuxedo clasps, birthhead dagger and a very select few other topics this is one of the biggest documented swindles in the history of the forum.

Now you can post as many insults as you like, be asured that with every new item you post and claim to be something that it is not there are people here who will call you out as lying again. This is not jealously, this is about factual history and unmasking someone who is trying to purpose make an SS connection that never existed in an attempt to sell his junk for more money to unsuspecting members. It is a shame you spoiled the fun for so many people who are interested in this area.

Gaston
                      . well said . tks for the link , people have short memories . this janus like behaviour deserves to be exposed ,... regards paul

Comment

Let´s celebrate - one more shot of this ultimate highlight of SS cultural collecting!

Here in WAF only!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Jul-Ecke.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Weekend world premiere!!!

Never shown - never being published - never seen before!

The religious and cultic heart of the SS.

Happy collecting!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                              As a historian you would be amazed about the historical background of my SS Gahr brooch!!!

Shall we both get in contact with one of the authors of the Gahr book to let them check my brooch?

How about that?

Or shall we get in contact with the part of the family of the SS-Standartenführer who bought that brooch as a present for his wife - and from whom I purchased it?

Shall we have a closer look at the personal biography of that SS-Standartenführer as a known ZAL camp commander in the Generalgouvernement?
                              I have heard that you aren't exactly on speaking terms with one of the authors of Gahr book

Comment

follow the yellow brick road...........http://forum.germandaggers.com/ubbth...&Number=222940

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X