CollectorToCollector

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High end tunics, SA Brigadeführer, Oberführer, NSKK Obergruppenführer etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have a problem with a staff general officer rank not having long service stripes. At times, important political leaders were given honorary rank in their local SA staff. The presence of belt ramps is disturbing as it is not something one expects to find on an officer's tunic. Attached is a picture of a staff Obergruppenfuhrer tunic without long serrvice stripes that belonged to Gauleiter belonged to Dr. Alfred Meyer.
    There seems to be more than one set of concerns on these tunics which would put all of their originality in doubt
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Coleman View Post
      I do not have a problem with a staff general officer rank not having long service stripes. At times, important political leaders were given honorary rank in their local SA staff. The presence of belt ramps is disturbing as it is not something one expects to find on an officer's tunic. Attached is a picture of a staff Obergruppenfuhrer tunic without long serrvice stripes that belonged to Gauleiter belonged to Dr. Alfred Meyer.
      There seems to be more than one set of concerns on these tunics which would put all of their originality in doubt
      That is a wonderful tunic Bob, thank you so much for sharing!

I'm now waiting for more photos from the seller, he has also offered me the coat of NSKK brigadeführer Paul Lein. Not a coat from the Standarte "Paul Lein" but the actual coat belonging to Lein.

Comment

Good luck but with the problems here buying that story might be hard.

Comment

I really don't see anything wrong with the RAD tunic from those pics...

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
            Good luck but with the problems here buying that story might be hard.
            What's the problem?

Comment

I'm still waiting for photos from the Owner.

But i did find this photo of a NSKK Obergruppenführer tunic in wear, perhaps it's the same?

NSKK.jpg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X