I would say the one on the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post

I would say the one on the right side.
        M5 is the good one.
        Regards,
        Michael H.

Comment

Yep, I agree. I was initially viewing your images on my cell phone. So I went to my desk top computer with a larger monitor and got a much better view.

Comment

Originally posted by M Wipf View Post
            Yep, I agree. I was initially viewing your images on my cell phone. So I went to my desk top computer with a larger monitor and got a much better view.
            Yes and in hand the differences really do stand out.
            Regards,
            Michael H.

Comment

Originally posted by Duzig View Post
              Thanks for the comment. another beautiful piece you've got their Mike. That's one thing I like about collecting plaques and stuff, the variety is almost endless and many of them are absolutely beautiful and quite artistically done.
              Bill
              Bill, the NSKK has a huge amount of different plaques / non-portable awards with many having enamel & gilt work highlights. And some are priced reasonably at some dealers.
              Regards,
              Michael H.

Comment

Mike I agree 100% with you regarding the huge amount of plaques and non portables not only relating to the NSKK but also so many other organizations that are reasonably priced and beatifully executed.

Comment

Mike I agree 100% with you regarding the huge amount of plaques and non portables not only relating to the NSKK but also so many other organizations that are reasonably priced and beautifully executed.
                  Last edited by Duzig; 08-27-2020, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Which one of these is a fantasy / fake the 39' or 40'? The 39' is in this post the 40' is in the next post.
                    Regards,
                    Michael H

hich one of these is a fantasy / fake the 39' or 40' 39 40 obv.JPG 39 40 rev.JPG 39 enamel.JPG 39 head.JPG 39 letters.JPG 39 MM.JPG 39 swas.JPG ?

Comment

40 enamel.JPG 40 head.JPG 40 letters.JPG 40 MM.JPG 40 swas.JPG

Comment

In this case I would go for the 1939.
                        Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Wood View Post
                          In this case I would go for the 1939.
                          Pete
                          For sure !

Comment

Originally posted by rlimike View Post
                            I have a question.... are there any young NSFK collectors on here, by young I mean 40 or younger. I know that there are only a few serious collectors of this organization & the DLV on here & can probably count them on 1 hand.
                            Regards,
                            Michael H.

what's the sense of this question ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X